Update 2.39.0.27

Please, check this report. Community Bug Reporting System

The modules panel is shown twice. If you close it incorrectly, you will lose XP.

1 Like

Oh no, that was a bug? I have probably lost a lot of RP from that recently.

When does this update go into effect? I see no changes on my Xbox and still have issues with the controller. I don’t have the option to update the game yet. :(

I am getting a pretty decent sized “patch” right now
Might try restarting your game, see if you get one as well . . . hopefully this sorts it out

1 Like

Console version is not live yet (some fixes are provided by server side, but full changelog will be live on consoles a bit later).

2 Likes

Added line:

• Sholef V1 — gun designation has been changed from M839 to M845. Muzzle velocity has been increased from 684 to 897 m/s. (Report).

Edited line:

• A bug that caused the hit camera to not appear when the shot was made with a 35 mm caliber APFSDS that had a penetrator with a caliber of 15 mm or less and the armor had not been penetrated has been fixed.
5 Likes

F-111F/F-111C Pave tracker pod has a visual issue in game. Not showing when equipted.

Awwww man, the speed increase is majorly bad news for me. Once shells get near 1k m/s it becomes almost impossible to lob them over hills effectively. And with SPG’s that use large caliber HE shells, this is becomes a huge detriment to their viability. You have to show your entire turret to shoot at anything, which means almost certain destruction. I would request the addition of a shell with lower velocity, between 300-600 m/s. Slower is better for HE lobbing, not faster. /sad 😭

Thank you for fixing the Pz II Ausf.C Armor holes, i thought my report went unnoticed, and then i saw it on Dev server, quite nice.

1 Like

This still hasnt been fixed on console
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/NeIOkgiVqp4z
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/oZ0qy6G2bsgt

Please, when will thus bug on Baden be fixed?

Baden has been bugged like this ever since it was introduced to the game- bug reports are “acknowledged”, yet nothing has been done in all these months.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/3XfVI2muujmj

badenbug

SMS Baden’s left gun’s mantlet on the D/4th turret is displaced inwards inside the turret, unlike the rest of the mantlets.

This is a correction to the gun, not the shell itself. The tank previously had the wrong gun designation and thus performance. This has now been corrected.

4 Likes

Ye, would still love the addition of a shell with slower velocity if possible. I honestly probably wont use the Sholef again with only high velocity shells. Not trying to be a stick in the mud or a negative Nancy, I just hardly ever get kills without instantly dying in SPGs while using high velocity rounds.

The addition of the hearts on the in-game notice is a nice touch ^^

1 Like

Still cutting WEP. Atleast when using mouse wheel down + W.
I got radar cue controls on mwb + w/a/s/d and it cuts wep when using it.

Water effects in air are still not working right after the major update: Community Bug Reporting System

they are working slowly on bugs they didn’t say it but they fixed the m41’s texture being messed up, looks really nice now

did you remove ccrp on the mig 27k?

6.67 reload rate when?

2 Likes

SPPU-6 Movable when?