Update 2.39.0.102

Aircraft

• The preset trim position set in test flight is now applied only once when the aircraft is respawned and only if full-real controls are enabled. When switching the control type from “Mouse aim” to “Full-real controls”, the preset trim position is not applied.
  • A bug in Air Realistic Battles that made it impossible to respawn again after leaving a repaired and refueled aircraft on the airfield has been fixed. (Report).

Naval Vessels

• A bug that caused lag spikes when trying to apply the “Davy Crockett” decoration has been fixed. (Report).

Patch notes reflect only key changes, meaning they may not include a complete list of all improvements made. Additionally, War Thunder is constantly being updated and some changes may not require an update. Changes reflected in patch notes are formed by taking reactions and requests of the community from the bug reporting service, forums and other official platforms into account. Bug fixes and changes are implemented in order of importance, for example a game-breaking bug will be worked on and implemented sooner.

4 Likes

Bug in Realistic Air Battle prevents respawning after landing safely on runway
I have encountered this bug 4 times on my favorite f-4s.
Thank !

Where is the F-117 dev blog. I need it nowwwwwwwww.

3 Likes

thanks was about uninstall game because its was unplayable because of this bug. Thanks

2 Likes

So are you planning on redownloading the game? haha

1 Like

No I was just about to uninstall then got like update, and saw they fixed this Critical/Major game breaking bug for decorations so I was happy I can now continue to play

This is why I always laugh, when someone asks “why don’t you fix (X) game-breaking bug even after 3 years?”, and their response is: “we fix bugs every week, check the changelog 😎”.

Like…

When we talk about game-breaking bugs, we are talking about, for example, Type 10 MBT family’s steering being utterly broken since their very release, not about, uh… (checks notes) “a bug where the button to select secondary weapons didn’t display when doing a test flight for aircraft that are available to be researched” xD.

there are soo many bugs in game, like my favourite is when you land on airfield to rearm and repair and then when counter comes to 0 and screen starts to go black you accidentally push throttle up and it just resets so you need to wait again to rearm and repair…

But yeah I cant take them seriously when these are bugs they priorities…just laughable

1 Like

Or the broken objectives in sim, or the broken a.i bombers that fly in random circles OR achieve mach 1 in subsonic brs.

1 Like

I was quite shocked when my self built Gaming PC with its RTX 3060 and Intel i9-9900k suddenly ran War Thunder at 5 FPS when I put the Davy Crockett on my freshly bought Mississippi xD

1 Like

it was only in the leak list man which doesn’t mean its coming right now into wt only something they may be working on or just something random put in. Plus it only carries two bombs.

The leaklist had a lot of Hits so far, and two bombs are better than nothing. The F117 Cockroach would be a perfect example of a Gimmick Vehicle that introduces a new feature for testing.

yes but its not a guarantee or what release. just wait and see. rumor is its a squad vehicle but what br would that even fit into. Just doesnt play well in wt right now.

1 Like

@Stona_WT When will Gaijin address ultrawide monitor support? After all these years, unguided aiming while zooming doesn’t work on helis (crosshair renders outside the displayed area)?

3 Likes

" * The preset trim position set in test flight is now applied only once when the aircraft is respawned and only if full-real controls are enabled. When switching the control type from “Mouse aim” to “Full-real controls”, the preset trim position is not applied."

Does it work now when the aircaft airspawns? This has been present from the beginning I believe.

Still no Merkava Mk4M APS fix. Thanks.

When are these bugs going to be addressed?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/GwwWu4Zof46T

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/hn6WHPVB7r3K

LETS GOOOOO!!! WE GOT THE LONG AWAITING BUG FIX FOR ARB. Thx mates.

the TVD sometimes flicker in night battle, observed when switching from third person with NVD on to gunnersight with TVD on