Update 2.37.0.20

Bring the sounds back

1 Like

I’m one of the few people who liked the new sounds in the update… The new bomb sound in particular.

1 Like

bruh you cited Wikipedia one of the most unreliable sources that can be changed literally by anyone

Yup.

Wikipedia should not be used as a source in of itself, but rather as a reference work.

Instead of linking the article, they should have provided the relevant source from the reference list.

still waiting for sound mods to be enabled

yep

no? It caused a ton of issues.

I literally just said Wikipedia isn’t a reliable source, what are you going on about?

Books, newspapers, the manufacturers publications, brochures, for older vehicles actual manuals and things like that.
you know what, here are Gaijins own words:
Screenshot 2024-06-25 211320

Right thanks I just don’t know where to find any of the user manuals that are declassified or anything there’s not much I could find

well, since its a Chinese vehicle i would assume its corresponding documentation is in Chinese.
So either find Chinese people to help you in the search or ask them to try to verify the wiki information with some sort of open source documentation.

right well I don’t think I’ll find much then thanks tho

In case you didn’t know, internet archive is a useful tool for finding books/newspapers/magazines that contain your search term (use the text search function)

That is a great tip in general!
But in this case it might not help much as i doubt there will be much information about anything on the vehicle in any other language than Chinese.
So unless people know Chinese, its going to be super hard to find anything.