Update 2.37.0.20

Ariete has no armor, is as slow, and its minimum zoom is 8x.
So remove over half the armor of Challenger 3TD and we can compare it to Ariete where the only difference is the optics.

Definitely not all of them, some even got lost behind rifle-caliber mgs

1 Like

Why would you do this again? Just like the last sound overhaul you did you revert straight away.

THE NEW SOUNDS WERE SO MUCH BETTER DONT LISTEN TO THE FUCKING CRY BABIES.

7 Likes

Significant mobility reduction

Thanks to the guy that made the report !

its a shame, most cannons and sounds had some weight behind them, and it actually felt like big ol tank guns firing and not pop guns. oh well.

5 Likes

Yeah, fucking hell now everything sounds like garbage again. The only reason people dislike the new sounds are because they are new. It takes some time to get used to, but if you know anything about stuff making noise you sure ass hell can tell this was a massive improvement.

@Stona_WT Can you realize the sounds you reverted as a mod so we can actually have them ingame.

5 Likes

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Qn7TSzA2hK6L

I’m aware of this one.

Base model Challenger 2 is same BR as Ariete with better armor, spall liner in hull + turret (unlike 3 TD), 5.0 second reload. Only downside is the round, but L27 is perfectly adequate and generally reload is better than penetration in the meta.

1 Like

When will F1CT will have its countermeasure count fixed? Now its the only one with less cms than it should for som reason.

Lol how many times are y’all going to try changing the Vulcan sounds? It’s like every update and it always gets reverted

1 Like

@Stona_WT AV-8b+ rotary cannon does not have a rotating animation when firing, which is too uncomfortable for OCD players. Can you please report this small issue to the developers?

make a bug report.

Well there’s nothing to fix. It’s not a bug but a feature ;)

2S38 average gameplay : hold left-click and profit.

1 Like

Any word on the Strv 103 A and C getting the gun depression fixed? Currently only the O model can fully depress the gun while the other two models are missing about 3-4°

Is there a report made for this?

One sea harrier issue down. 20 to go. Shame you missed it’s BOL issues

3 Likes

nothing about the mig 23’s MTI radar only works if looking at the ground.

1 Like

Why even change something if it worked before, look how long that bug list is. You really messed up with this one, I personally think you should focus on fixing the game instead of adding new stuff and breaking everything, this update is THE WORST by the number of stuff you broke with almost nothing coming to the table, WTF Gaijin (Pardon my French)

2 Likes

Yes, 3 months