Update 2.35.1.62

Thunderskill is less than 2% of the active playerbase.
It’s effectively impossible to come to a conclusion based on Thumderskill data.

Which is why I said

By using some TS data and your own experiences, you can make a decent guess on which BRs have the best winrates. It won’t be perfect, but it wouldn’t be completely wrong.

1 Like

I have not said ANYTHING about disclosing winrates as those do not contribute to BR placement…

The initial person I was responding to was, so that’s what I was addressing this entire time.
As for reasons behind BR placement… There might be legitimate reasons to keep that hush hush.
If we got an explanation of why those need to be hush hush that’d probably help.

which he amended when he realized he was wrong.

This i can 100% agree to.
but that would have to be a [Swearword] good explanation to keep it hidden.
there isn’t really any good reason i personally can think of that would hinder the release of the statistics of vehicles (excluding win rates). Some might argue that it would create hate threads against certain overperforming vehicles on the forum but that is already happening without any basis other than anecdotal evidence making those types of threads even less useful than the alternative would be had the statistics been public.

1 Like

This statement bothers me the most because there’s no way it’s true. Simply no way when you have the 2S38 staying at 10.0, the HSTV-L at 11.3, the KVT using the wrong variant, France’s lack of a 10.0 to 11.3 vehicle while still being forced to use HEAT with their 11.7 entries.

The 2S38 should go up until it gets the new internal modules and then get reevaluated once they’re added. The HSTV-L should’ve come down until they decide to add whatever ammo, and reevaluate. Top tier starting HEAT needs to go. The Abrams series has not improved despite what win rate maps we can see (and sorry, those are completely valid until Gaijin shares theirs).

The devs could not be more further from the situation of certain vehicles.

1 Like

An “aware” developer team wouldn’t have added the Panstir, and give no other nation anything comparable. They wouldn’t have added an Su-25 variant with 40km missile that can, apparently, be used as a fairly capable AAM missile that doesn’t show up on RWR and can’t be flared.

To an “aware” developer team, this wouldn’t be so brutally true.

There is no war in Ba Sing Se and there is no Russian bias in War Thunder.

4 Likes

What do you mean? the Tan-sam is definitly THE superior spaa, surprized they didn’t put it at 11.7 …

Will fire missiles with a range far greater than the SAM’s missiles.

Why there only su-25? Where f16, harrier, gripen and etc.?

he asked why

question; how is it only now questionable when it was proven to be effective when it was still a thing?

1 Like

None of those have AGM missiles that reach/can lock that far away.
They do have laser bombs yes, but the missiles cant get a good lock or travel as far as the SU-25SM3 missiles can.

For some odd reason, Gaijin won’t give western nations their SLAMs, SLAM-ERs, Hellfire Longbows, HARM-88s, and any of the other equivalents. Or it’s just a general lack of common sense to not add something they can’t balance in other nations.

Riiight.

Yeah, yeah. I must have imagined all those games on the Harrier when I was working outside the spaa range. And the pantsir didn’t even exist back then.

1 Like

I never claimed it wasn’t possible. Just purely that the range of lock and travel is almost half that of the SU-25SM3 missile (40km vs 23km) making it way easier for it to do it than the others.

Edit:
Not only that, but in that video you are 11.7km away. that is not outside the range of the pantsir. its not a reliable shot, bit it can still hit you.

1 Like

13km
изображение

Find pantsir on this picture. This is clearly a complaint about NATO spaa. And the picture says only the su25 can operate out of their range. I'm saying that's not accurate and any normal NATO strike aircraft can just as easily operate out of their range. F16c just as su25sm3 can take zero risk when fighing ItO or FlarakRad.

изображение

The AGM-65s are the closest things to what NATO has and you’ll die trying to get within their effective range. And the Panstir can see the moment you spawn so it’s near pointless to do so. The Pantsir and the 40km need to be removed or NATO given comparable capabilities.

The SLAM would be a comparable addition, at least for the US; with an operation range of 60ish KM. And it can go on the A-6 Intruder since it carried it.

Bruh, it’s not about pantsir at all. The whole argument is over a picture and pantsir is not present there in any form.