Update 2.35.1.62

12 seconds in:
Screenshot 2024-04-30 185617

Which is the entire point.
He starts his entire post with:

So why would i not bring it up?

Edit:
The main point is:
USSR can stay completely outside range of NATO SPAA.
NATO planes Cannot stay completely outside USSR SPAA.

1 Like

Because I wasn’t turning anywhere?

You can bring it up. But my first message was about how this:

изображение

should be like this:

изображение

And I don’t see what the pantsir has to do with it. This is an another topic.

An “aware” developer team wouldn’t have added the Panstir, and give no other nation anything comparable.

It’s literally my opening line. There is no Western/NATO/Japanese equivalent in the game. The devs argue there isn’t much like the Panstir. So logically, don’t add the Pantsir.

2 Likes

You cant just talk about the image without the context of the post the image was in…

1 Like

The picture, by removing some of the data, is manipulative in nature. I don’t like that. I consider it misleading and manipulating the audience.

Just a couple of changes and the picture already feels completely different.

изображение

All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares😉

1 Like

And the F-16C, Harrier, and Gripen will all be in range of the Panstir the moment they spawn in. Which is the entire point of the post. And they have nothing to hit the Panstir with before it hits them. Missed the entire point my guy.

1 Like

And the fact that the new Su-25 can sit behind its own airfield and throw missiles at every single non-Panstir SPAA while they are completely unable to do anything is also the issue.

Simple fix. Remove the 40 km missiles, remove the Pantsir. I’m not wanting Russia to be nerfed into the ground. I play them just as much as I play the US. But they’re in a completely unbalanced state with those two items.

2 Likes

But that isn’t correct, because the SAM isn’t specified in the image, as in; it includes the Pantsir.
so without clarifying that the context excludes Pantsir then this new version is even more misleading.
The first image without any context still holds true as those listed are the ones that outrange ALL SAM systems.

1 Like
Yeah and that why it should be like this:

изображение

Su25sm3 can’t lock pantsir out of his range. It should lock ground for that. But with ground locking NATO planes can too kill pantsir outside of 20km range. 40km is a number purely for SB base farming. It’s irrelevant in GRB.

still not correct, the Nato planes can’t stay completely outside ALL SAM systems range.

That wasn’t the issue though, the original post and our answers were talking about missiles therefore not including laser guided bombs. with missiles only the SU25SM3 has IR+IOG missiles with lock range of 20km and NATO has TV guided with lock range of 20km. however the IR+IOG has a higher fidelity and has an easier time locking than the TV guided missiles have. the SU25SM3 does not need to lock ground because of the IR. the Nato planes do.
40km is the flight range so getts shorter the more the missile has to turn meaning the SU25SM3 missiles can correct and guide much heavier and longer before loosing enough power to miss.
the 23km range means that is the missile has to correct even moderately it wont reach its target at those ranges because it looses to much power.

kh-38mt can lock mbt/spaa at best at 13-14km. More probably in usual games it will be 10-11km. It’s lock range not better than agm-65d/g. Plus in datamines they have the same lock range.

the TV guided lock range includes ground lock. IR+IOG cant ground lock as far as i know.

oh i absolutely agree and there is plenty more examples of issues of added vehicles/weapons/features that where added without adding counterparts for the opposition.
because there either are non or gaijin had the ridiculous idea of “gradually introducing” gamechanging things for only a part of the nations involved, which makes no sense whatsoever.

but yeah, i just quoted what smin said back then but then again gaijins forum moderators do issue some downright ludicrous statements at times.
my favorite is still from scarper from back in 2016 from scarper in a discussion about proposed reduction of max BR range, being:
" There is no pronounced extra difficulty between 0.7 and 1.0.
Vehicles in our current or planned BR range, they can effectively combat each other."

There. Here’s more than an hour of content on that missile and people hitting 20km away targets. You are factually wrong. Have a good day.

2 Likes

They have different range for ground targets and ground.

Yes, they can’t.

This is off-topic, though. The main thing is that the su25cm3 doesn’t have IR+IOG missiles with lock range of 20km. Their ir lock range same as agm65d/g. Same for TV missiles. They have same lock range for ground targets in datamines as agm65b. If Su25sm3 want to outrange pantsir it need to lock ground same as NATO planes.

I need time where su25sm3 hit ground target while 25-40km away in moment of missile impact. If you bring those videos with that wording “people hitting 25-40km away targets”, then you watched them and saw those moments and know timings. I’m not gonna watch a hour of videos to find this moments myself.

thats where i think you are wrong. the IR gets actual track lock at like 13km+. at that range the TV only gets ground, i get track lock at earliest 8km (unless im doing something wrong and someone explains what that is).

Further backs up my claim that they don’t play their own game. Because getting up-tiered just doesn’t happen. Clearly.

1 Like

You were given evidence and have decided not to watch it. My point stands. Ignorance can be blissful but it is still ignorance at the end of the day.