Update 2.35.1.62

STOP! don’t remove any NVD modifications from vehicles - so I will be able to disable flashing green screen on accidental NVD pressing, or add in-game option to disable NVD at daylight.

3 Likes

The one in the ussr tree can have flare pods like the ones on the UM3K

Right - so, with all those getting better missiles - when are you going to give the F-111 some AIM-9E’s at minimum as a choice if not the default? Seriously - the 105D has 9E’s and it was being pulled from service as the 111A’s were being tested/entering. To say nothing of 11.0 BR in AB with 9B’s is an absolute unfunny joke. Granted the 111A and 105D are over BR’d anyway.

why didn’t the r-60m add mig-23mld and mig-23ml?

Really glad the same day I can unlock the Type 81 is the same day it’s been ruined by a forced BR increase that wasn’t even announced, wasn’t necessary, wasn’t justified… amazing, just amazing.

Back to a useless 9.3 SPAA you’re forced to use at 11.0 because Japan can go F itself as usual, 6 months after a much needed introduction another incompetent, irrational, illogical decision has worked it magic again… can’t hit things up close, can’t hit things at range… gotta coddle the CAS users.

What 11.3 lineup does Gaijin think people can make with it? Oh right there is nothing so 11.7 it is because it’s clearly on par with a Pantsir… just like the OTO lmao.

Well done guys, you never fail to disappoint.

4 Likes

you have proof for that, just asking from curiosity

3 Likes

was it too hard for you to find lower front plate or driver port on any t72/80 like tank to nuke it aswell

ah yes sureTell me more i mean you don’t own a single one :)

yeah sure and watching how it kills driver and engine because of the blackhole in between ? XD
or the relic bags eating 650mm darts because russia suffers ?
or the non existent spalling on ru tanks like t80bvm ?

More handouts for russia please :=)

Ye and seeing leopard that gets hit in driver (only yellow) and dealing completley no more damage either or leopard that tanks shell on his breech (turns yellow) and still can shoot or reverse so far away that you wont catch it

1 Like

Some weird choices of movements.

• The M551(76) is now just a T92 with better turret rotation but no HEAT-FS.
  • Ostwind down to 3.3 is hilarious, are German players using it as an anti tank vehicle to such a poor extent that it warrants that BR?
  • Nice for ground RB that the Thai F-5E is available for the 11.0 lineup, but horrifically poor judgement to move the Type81c up to 11.3. Now the 11.0 lineup gets to run with the incredibly inconsistent Type 93. Very disappointing to see.
  • Challenger DS getting the Challenger Mk3 treatment is a good move, not that I need/want it, but it’d be a good addition to the 10.3 lineup with the Mk3, Stormer (if/when it works) and the Vickers Mk7 (plus T90 if wanted).
  • That 8.0-9.0 bracket is just wild and needs a much better eye looking at it. A-5 Sabre and Mig-15/Bis ISH are now considered even with the Vampire? Venom is considered even with a CL-13, F-2 Sabre and Mig17/Lim5P? That’s a good laugh.
7 Likes

It’s as fast, if not faster and had a full stab. I love and hate that it’s going up, but it’s way to good for 6.7

1 Like

I’ll agree that 6.7 is really an awkward BR for it to be at, but for it to be now just an arguably slightly worse T92 just makes it almost a pointless battlepass vehicle. Might have been worth giving it some sort of ammo change if they’re going to move it up.

Yeah. Like there’s no 7.0 lineup really… But I expect that some of 6.7 will be coming up soon

good riddance

Time to never touch Korean War era subsonic aircraft again.

Its realistic application IRL was questionable, and there was a large and jarring gap of effective SPAA.

It’s a downgraded export vehicle.

What SPAA do you propose?

What part of

did you not understand

@Stona_WT is Finland map problem fixed in this update???

1 Like

@Stona_WT Any news on the addition of spall liners to the M1128

1 Like

i have the 2a5 tho :/