Update 2.35.1.62

Lmao, the M18 is facing 7.0s now.

I’m glad I spaded my American and Chinese ones before this.

5 Likes

@Stona_WT why doesn’t the Su-22UM3K get the R-60MK?

1 Like

We will see what triggers the spades icon now:)

1 Like

Because it has 200+ flares vs 12flares
(I think (idk))

Sad to see Type 81C go to 11.3 now. Why not just let the 81 C go to 11.7?
I guess the gaijin think the type 87 and type 93 can fight the 8km guided bomb and ATGM.

2 Likes

Mate.
Me 163 is now higher in BR than Mig 15BIS
G.91 is now higher than Mig 15BIS
G.91 is now same BR as CL13
Me 262 can now fight Mig 15.

Gaijin doesn’t play their own game and it shows.

They singlehandedly killed one of the most fun and actually balanced lineups in the game.

18 Likes

very welcomed buff…still overtiered tho

so I wasn’t crazy

2 Likes

Womp Womp :(

1 Like

Fun yes. Balanced, debatable. But I agree, it’s big sad :(

But only one gun which is a massive disadvantage

I don’t think thet’s a problem 1 gun is still fine.

since you have that source, when will the hot-3 be given to the mephisto then?

3 Likes

The M18 isn’t even very well suited for the new meta developing in RB GFs nowadays.

With maps like Holland coming up and other maps being cut down by off-limits zones, the whole “flank with it!” pitch of the M18 has been watered down…its speed is of little value when it’s having to drive straight toward better armed and armored enemies like Panthers.

Having played both the M18 and the Panthers (especially the A), I would have to say the latter is better suited in WT nowadays. The Panthers’ armor/armament/mobility mixture is simply better for what we have and now there is no BR difference to contest the matter.

4 Likes

Well they turn it into A Wot clone sooner then later

first shrinking maps, now the new idea with stun effect
next we get increased fire chance etc
And soon you can buy something like “chocolate/tea/vodka” to increase crew stats by 10% for 1 game for 50 GE xD

6 Likes

where is the report of the veak, i realy want to see a reason why the he-vt was removed

1 Like

Funny how people result to same thing they would get told when shooting T series and not nuking it instantly.

“Bad shot, skill issue” kind of thing

4 Likes

Beer with sausages/Tea and biscuit/vodka with salo, rye bread and pickles/ Bud Light and cheeseburger.

2 Likes

VR Auto re-centering turret in 3rd person view still not fixed
Turret auto centering in VR error // Gaijin.net // Issues

STOP! don’t remove any NVD modifications from vehicles - so I will be able to disable flashing green screen on accidental NVD pressing, or add in-game option to disable NVD at daylight.

3 Likes

The one in the ussr tree can have flare pods like the ones on the UM3K