Update 2.35.1.107

Hmm? What are you talking about? BRs for aircraft changed appropriately.
OP ground attack aircraft went up.

I played for a whole week (Or more, I don’t think) on Lighting 9.3 - the missiles were already weak at this rank (After all, the higher the rank, and if the missiles are the same, then it becomes worse, since targets tend to increase in speed, and these BRs Red Tops are already very slow, Sea Vixen at least at his rank probably didn’t feel this and the missiles were excellent.
But now Red Tops and Lightning have these changes - what should I do now if there were already a lot of things that were relatively bad (Well, really - Red Tops at 9.3 were already too much), and now what should I do? Well, then introduce other and new missiles to these Airplanes, if these are slagged, otherwise what do you propose to do if the renewal is not cancelled? Due to the fact that the gameplay suffered for the sake of what? What kind of semblance of realism is there? What are you doing there anyway?

But no, someone just wanted to crap and ruin the gameplay for the sake of some kind of realism, and this is against the backdrop of the fact that the Developers seemed to have renounced this a long time ago - but we don’t even know that these people played on these planes (now I wish I could look at them) or they just randomly, out of boredom, wanted to dig up a document to dash off some kind of report from ’20, and then another from ’23, yeah, “I believe that this was done for the sake of realism, and not to ruin everyone else’s gameplay.” Why do I need realism - the game has become a lot of conventions over the years - so don’t aim a missile, now launch a ATGM into the ATGM launch sector on a helicopter (otherwise you won’t be able to release it), on ATGM-Launchers stand still to release the ATGM (Except for Soviet ones, which is ironic, and all of Nato must stand up to the last rank) and lose to those who ride and shoot. Cool, but they also scammed me about missiles, bravo!

1 Like

It’s not really a nerf.
Their drag has gone down significantly, they feel better now.

Not sure what you seem to have against impartiality and realism.

1 Like

I’m not against realism - Although the developers have long ago renounced this, it seems
But…
What kind of realism is there in this game, do you say or what?
The fact that in the game crews generally have the concept of “Abilities-Skills” still doesn’t confuse you? Or is this topic needed for meaningless discussions and justifications for the fact that the developer is doing nonsense?

I saw how in reality (on recordings) they launch Guided Missiles on the Move - in reality, I note
But all the equipment that is in the game and that can do this in reality cannot do this in the game
Where can we talk about realism after this? Apart from Bmp-2 and some exceptions, but surprisingly NATO equipment cannot do this in 90% of cases, probably “secret documents” have arrived

How has it become better if the main thing in missiles is their resistance in the air? It works according to the “More G-Resistance is Better” system - I know what I’m saying
It’s like they cut it off here, re-read the text yourself and think about what’s written there - “lateral acceleration has been reduced from 16G to 12G” - it’s gotten worse, as it were, now when the rocket flies to the target and the target makes even a small maneuver - the rocket simply doesn’t have time turn around and fall down
It was a little better before

1 Like

I have experience with Lightning and I see that even under such conditions it was a little bit better before, but in its class this rocket was already bad for 9.3… The moment comes and now the rocket has actually been made worse due to resistance, although maybe someone - someone will say that “the game has become better”, well, yes - the game has become better because people who don’t play on these planes and equipment don’t see the difference, they don’t care about this equipment and planes at all, and the fact that everyone is being nerfed is a position “ Yes, I don’t care about them at all" - I’ve been talking about this game for a long time

And in my position that I have such a plane, the game has become worse and uncomfortable, where should I go to relieve this feeling before leveling up the Jaguar?

1 Like

I am going to have to take the red tops out to see the difference. But it seems to be a side-grade.

It depends on how much further i can launch them while behind enemy planes

1 Like

What should I do if, instead of playability and comfortable gameplay based on technology, the developer prefers some kind of realism, which does not affect anything, but only limits me and other players?

Many such decisions simply destroy the point of playing further on such planes and tanks - they limit me in everything, but they explain this and counter it with supposedly “Signs of realism”, but why do I need this realism if it does not make me interested, but only discomfort and rejection of playing?

1 Like

The effect is this - the Rocket flies even stronger, like a “Heavy Barrel”, and flies away without hitting the target, but now these moments have grown to the point of madness.

At least on Lightning, which is 9.3

Why just don’t name this update as
“Nerf Britain to the ground then?”
heh like a lot of people playing Britain it not on ape easy level as Russia
Yet Chinese broken stuff with TY90 leave untouched
Ofc AH-MK1 can counter Chinese spawn camp and Chinese whining so it need nerf isn’t it?

2 Likes

I demand a rollback of the update regarding these missiles - or replacement of these missiles with other missiles - more powerful and modern

No, well, maybe the developers don’t play their game, but launch it only for streams to attract new users to buy sets and make donations in them - but I’m against the fact that those people who play the game everywhere and don’t immediately run to buy suffer from this the latest package - to just play for only 5-12 hours, and then abandon the game and forget about it - but there are already such - 5-10-20 level accounts are born, buy packages and buy donations, and then abandon them and forget about the game

But we are not like that - we still have to play the game everywhere and in fact continue to support this project and point out errors and problems, and not accept this nonsense from a person who probably doesn’t even play the game (These are all those who are these reports about the supposed sent by mistake)

1 Like

We are “omniscient gods controlling crews”; so the abilities and skills checks out.
We’re the general awareness of the crews, and the guides.

12G is still a good missile, especially now that it’s faster and longer range.

Yes, that’s what it should be called - it’s even unclear why they didn’t insert it into the Major Update, calling it “Let’s humiliate the British by 8.3-.9.3!”

Yes, you have all-aspect missiles on 10.3 (Su-25) - 10.7 (Su-22M3), and then somewhere they say that this is supposedly “Fair”)))

But crews that increase survivability through pumping up the “Vitability” tab and through Qualification are still nonsense, which could have been changed many times or simply removed a skill like “Vitability” - maybe there would not have been strange moments that we see problems to this day when from one shot in a tank - a crew member can survive the shot and turn red

I don’t know how I started playing already with this update - I see that now, when the enemy makes sharp turns, the rocket just flies away and gets sucked in

It used to be better

Also Starstreak are the victims of Gaijin failure and incompetent because Gaijin can’t make it do the job as anti air missile as it supposed so yet people use it wrong and then this happen
It clearly Gaijin’s fault

Will the missiles be replaced with more different ones or what?
How long should I wait for an answer? You have so many Community Managers and their Assistants, but no one can get in touch with the Society, it’s funny

I still don’t understand what was wrong with Starstreak - was it that they couldn’t set up the rocket properly as usual or what? Well, I mean, based on your information, what happens? When I used them, I saw that due to a bad load, the rocket simply “dies from overload” and flies away from the target

But I believe that many problems could be solved by making different missiles of the same rank at least similar in characteristics - in this case, if Red Top had 20-30 G - Aima-9B would have the same Capture Radius as Red Top - it may be inclined for the sake of gameplay and mechanics, and not towards some kind of fictional reality (Have you ever seen somewhere that a rocket at Mach 2-3 did not catch up with the plane? I personally haven’t seen
And Mach 2-3 is somewhere around roughly speaking - 2000-3000 (In one Mach there are approximately 1200 kilometers per hour)

And having corrected these unsuccessful implementations with the help of this, one would not have to stutter about some kind of realism there - when in “Our Realism” a rocket from Mach 2-3 does not catch up with a plane flying 1000 km per hour

I get killed all the time by KA-50s/KA-52s rushing first spawn with rocket pods. Can easily take out tanks a lot heavier than light tanks.

So lets apply this SP cost to all rocket pods as well then, make it fair

The Reports are accuarte. Flame does a hell of a lot of bug reporting. many of them are amazing buffs. But not everything is a buff. Some of it may result in nerfs.

he spends a huge amount of time searching through the national archives finding relevant data. Heck he even found some amazing info on the SRAAM (which is very rare) that should result in massive buffs for it eventually.

Overall todays changes for the Red Top are a net buff. The range is a lot better and they are generally better. Just pull a little less than before (But not as much as it seems by the figures because they have a lot less drag)

Still more buffs Gaijin has yet to implement like All-aspect though. So gotta wait

1 Like

We are not talking about this person, but about the fact that these edits are even necessary at a time when no one complained about them? If this person is ready to make changes to make things worse for me and other people, why does anyone else need him? Well, if I make an edit and find it about the Soviet-German-American plane and the fact that it did not exist and the missiles are generally experimental, then let’s cut it out at my first call, don’t you agree?
And if the edit makes it worse so much that it becomes unbearable to play on this plane because of the missiles, will the edit be introduced into the game or what?

I appreciate that a person finds data to implement something in the game, but that’s not what we’re talking about now

How did it get better? Play on 9.3 where everyone is flying and maneuvering and spinning
If you like this current mockery and the result that the planes that fought with these missiles have become worse, then I don’t know what to say in response

I don’t understand, what exactly is this talking about? Can you be more specific?

1 Like

a LOT of Brit mains have been calling for total overhauls of Red tops for ages. Myself include. These changes are 75% of that overhaul. Im happy with these changes. As are quite a few others. Its not perfect. Sure. But the missile is accurate to real life specs.

Without Flame, 90% of our aircraft would be a LOT worse than they are currently. Heck, hes the reason we have such a good radar in the F3. Gaijin was going to stick us with a crappy radar, till he found the info needed.

It was never good. That was always the case. Now if you fire it at a F-104 running in a straight line at 1km. it doesnt miss.

Red Tops were all-aspect IRL. Flame has bug reported this as well. It has yet to be added. I guess due to balancing concerns.

2 Likes