Update 2.35.1.107

They can spawn 16 TY-90s on the Z-10 for no additional spawn cost. Its also the best Heli air to air other then Starstreak which is getting an additional cost.

Because it was saclos and could wipe light tanks on the floorm

Yeah but TY-90 needs a nerf because 16 is far too much for no additional cost. No other TT has 16 ait to air missiles on a heli. Don’t bother bringing up Vikhrs with iglas they don’t count.

Plus its clear your a Chinese main who does not want their broken air to air missile arrays nerfed.

No other nation has developed something on par thats currently in game.

Also just because i play China doesnt mean im defending a subject for no reason, if you bring 16 TY-90 you have no a2g ordinance, which seems like a fair trade

Other helicopters being spawn camped would beg to differ.

TY-90 doesn’t lock helicopters over ~2.5km

That does not matter when your spawn camping the heli pad.

Well when you’re on an enemy helipad you get shown on the map because of spawn protection.

Yeah but you could just sit 1.5km away and be just fine.

While it is a fair point that the Starstreaks are in theory able to be used against tanks (even if it’s just against IFVs and SPAAs effectively), they shouldn’t be costing that much, considering they are the only AAMs available to the british Apache

Well who spawns an apache for anti air duty?

I would, if I didn’t have the Rooivalk

Just spawn the Stormer if you want starstreaks its cheaper to spawn.

I already am using the Stormer and ADATS very frequently, it’s still good to have the ability to deal with aircraft using a helicopter. I just don’t think the current cost for these missiles is justified considering their very limited capabilities

Iirc the spawn cost is always base cost + the most expensive weapon in the loadout, taking additional cheaper weapons doesn’t add more spawn cost

You could first spawn and kill light vehicles (which includes SPAA) with it, and people loved to abuse that. Plus going from that to a jet means you’d never have to spawn on the ground.

China also has the worst A2G missiles to compensate. Their 9.3 SPAA has one of the worst IR missiles in the game. Their 11.7 SPAA has one of the worst missiles with the most wobble ever since the SACLOS nerf. They don’t have any SPAA in between those 2.
And you can spawn camp helis with any other A2A and even A2G missile just fine, same with the guns on most helis. Oh wait, chinese helis only get those at the very end of the tech tree too.

Yeah this is way long overdue. Planes are way too easy to spawn(spam) in GF and have very little ground counter especially at low BR.

1 Like

I am now waiting for them to compensate me for the “Top Best Missiles” at that time with something else for these two aircraft with such weapons (Now the worst thing that exists) - either by canceling this update, or by adding even better missiles. It cannot be otherwise, either remove all the rubbish that you have created, or add something that is better than two missiles like Firestreak and Red Tops, since they really became garbage due to the garbage update (Ironic Recursion) - now crap missiles like Firestreak have become suddenly better than Red Top, but why download Red Top now?
Any Dodge from Firestreak buries this missile because the load is crap, and now its characteristics are better than those of the Red Tops - and the Red Tops are now apparently even many times worse, since the load has become crap altogether
Here are the screenshots, what’s the point of upgrading Red Top then? Or is this a Belated 1st April Joke?

Scam Red Top as "Mamontov"-Mammoths (These are those who were deceived after the purchase) Thunder for Packages - because people who bought especially Sea Vixen - now have worse rockets, Thanks Snail Developers!

1 Like