Update 2.35.1.107

Yep, it’s fun but needs sraam buffs

2 Likes

It is because they dont need an IR lock which allows them to be used for anti-ground roles.

If another heli has a similar missile that still cost 0 sp, then it should also be given a sp cost

1 Like

Then we need to be given ATAS as well…

A Ka52 can spawn with 8 iglas and provide effective anti air. We can only spawn with our turret.

2 Likes

yay!
nerf a non existent issue further!
there is no need for the red top to be nerfed. there was no issue with it in the first place, seems like you guys are just bullying Britain further

2 Likes

Should have been a net buff. Though they can be buffed further

1 Like

Ino TY-90 os performing pretty realistically, TY-90 in game is TY-90A also.

If it carried it, then i would like them added

Odd choice. I would of mentioned the z19e with 8 ty90s

Any heli that can carry any amount of AAMs should cost the same. Just because britain has beam-riding AAMs (that are buggy as hell) shouldnt mean we should loose our low SP cost AAMs.

1 Like

TY-90s can’t blow up ground vehicles at the start of a game, idk why they’ve been brought up at all beyond salt posting.

1 Like

Done a few matches. Full uptiers everytime and taken out by all-aspect missile in most of them. Barely got a shot oppotunity. So will take it out into Air Sim tonight, and try it there. Where I might actually get some more shot oppotunities.

What I have found though:

In rear aspect against a target that doesnt see you. Buff. The range is a lot better

If the target just moves slightly, then it will miss so Nerf.

I had hoped that some decent Red Top buffs might allow the lightning to move up naturally. But no. If anything the lightning has gone the other way. obviously cant go down, but absolutely cant move up currently.

4 Likes

He was talking about the igla in the sentence i replied to.

The big difference is that the beam-riding can target/destroy ground vehicles. All weapons that can attack ground targets cost more than stuff that cant.

2 Likes

I will never forgive you for subverting this suggestion and implementing it completely the opposite way of how it was suggested by the community.
Also making the Alpha Jet 9.0 is unfair.

2 Likes

They did not promissed those for this patch, but promissed for the upcoming major update, or until it released.

and for the Super Etendard, they promised to add NORDs when its BR increased to 10.7 for ground battles, it is currently sitting at 10.3.

No offense please, but next time try to read the post before complaining about it.

Wait, so you changed the BRs of planes but the additions to them that are warranted due to that change are coming later?

yep, that tracks

Why were you unable to only change those BRs when the additions (flares, Missiles etc.) also would be ready? I mean you also wouldn’t remove a tire of you car when you know the new ones will arrive in three weeks.

You don’t have to be rude, I just mentioned the two vehicles that you mentioned, and nothing else. You could be right on the all the other jets you are complaining about and not mentioning specifically in the post. I just corrected the two complains of you that you only posted. Again no offense mate, cheers.

Whatever you say - at least the guy below me gets the point.

1 Like

So my Sea Vixen that has NO guns has now nerfed Red Tops? When you guys have a problem with a vehicle, you don’t need to nerf the missiles of every vehicles that use them!

Always had a problem with you nerfing a vehicle that was bought with real money. Even Wargaming has stopped nerfing premiums after the community pushed back.

Here, Gaijin is like a car dealer that comes to your house and says " your car goes too fast. We are removing some HP from your engine" .

Thanks for paying us. Come again. disgusting practice.

9 Likes

thank you gaijin for nerfing an already mediocre missile (redtop) into the ground. at least its flight performance and range is fixed now but 12g was the total G-force it could pull under the WORST conditions. they pulled 12g irl after the motor had burnt at a very high alt. there’s sources suggesting they could pull 20gs with the motor burning but even then 16g was a perfectly fine middle-ground. the nerf wasn’t necessary and the missiles are borderline useless now. and to top it all off they’re rarely front aspect or even side aspect lmao. the lightnings just became somehow worse and TWO premiums people paid 40 quid for are now somewhat ruined. you’d be better off using nords without using the controls as the only thing red tops have going for them now over the aim-9b is the large proxy fuze, which the nord has better.

9 Likes

Its the quantity that’s the issue.

? What do you mean the quantity? The amount they have?