Update 2.35.0.31

Ground Vehicles

• T-80 — a bug where the commander could fire and aim the gun instead of the gunner has been fixed.
  • ZBD04A — external fuel tanks have been added. Second-stage ammunition has been moved from the floor to the right sponson. A more detailed armor scheme in the area of the front lights has been added.
  • Video hints for the laser rangefinder and LWS/LR modification has been fixed.
  • A bug where the destruction of charges did not lead to their ignition has been fixed.

Aircraft

• A bug where some aircraft did not have an aiming camera has been fixed.
  • Mirage 2000-5F — incorrect display of the RWR in cockpit view has been fixed.
  • F-5E FCU — a bug where researching the “New boosters” modification led to a decrease in the aircraft’s roll rate has been fixed.

Other

• A bug that caused searching in the Spectator Camera settings to not work has been fixed.
  • A bug that caused the “Activate” button to not change to the “Buy” button when activating a personal discount item has been fixed.
  • A bug where the outlines of vehicles were not displayed in replays when the corresponding button was pressed has been fixed.
  • A bug when receiving some awards caused their icons to be displayed in a compressed form in the messages window has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

7 Likes

does this finally mean that T-series tanks start exploding when I hit their ammo?

3 Likes

May I ask how to convey these errors to the developers? The issues have not been handled by anyone

Discussion on ZTZ99A model errors in game - Machinery of War Discussion / Ground Vehicle - War Thunder — official forum

2 Likes

to gaijin that is a feature of the superior russian tanks, not a bug

7 Likes

A bug where the destruction of charges did not lead to their ignition has been fixed.

its so over for soviet bros

1 Like

Billions must toss.

2 Likes

A bug where the destruction of charges did not lead to their ignition has been fixed.

God fucking bless. Can’t wait for this to be quietly undone soon, but for now I will enjoy my realistic simulation of shooting a T-series tank. Live and Toss, friends.

4 Likes

Is it just me or does everything die so quickly in Naval after the Update release?
Suddenly I am ammo racking everybody with destroyer HE shells…
Costal machine guns same thing…

Why when I downloaded everything, launcher is still eating CPU, no disk activity but I am sending lots of data to different location (Ukraine, Russia etc…). Are you using launcher to collect personal data from computer and sending them to different location over internet? I am more than 30 min on 0 data, ETA is infinity and still sending data to internet… monitored traffic via ESET and checked different IP addresses… wtf are you collecting and why it is being sent to different server in Ukraine and Russia and other countries?

1 Like

I played a few GRB and spawned the Kfir Canard. Unfortuantely i see no cockpit. the 3D Pit is missing. Then I go into the Test Flight and cockpit is there.

Weird. Because it is reproducible in GRB

If a round even knicks a T series tank ammo the entire turret will go flying higher then most spaceX shuttles. Search up a video of a T series tank ammo explosion. THERE IS NO SURVIVING IT Hopefully this will finally be shown in game