Update 2.33.0.96

Thanks. Passed along. If you’ve heard any more that are incorrect please let me know.

5 Likes

he engine sounds of enemy and allied ground and air vehicles fade more prominently and lose high frequencies over distance. This means that situations with excessive “noise” in the environment have been corrected, and the realism of the sound has improved.

Now every tank over and about 200 meters away from me is ****** SILENT !
Thanks for ****** ruining the sound system even more

It was horrible since the building’s muffle engine sound update which in reality resulted in silent tanks coming around corners, but now i can just turn on music at full blast cause every semblance of audio has been obliterated by ur very talented audio dev.

5 Likes

I dont believe my eyes Gaijin.

• The engine sounds of enemy and allied ground and air vehicles fade more prominently and lose high frequencies over distance. This means that situations with excessive “noise” in the environment have been corrected, and the realism of the sound has improved.
  • The HSTV-L and Abrams tank series have been made to sound less distinctive as the distance increases.
    This is good update! THX
3 Likes

Too true. We’re back to sewing machine sounds with prop planes.

There is more to repair in this tank, Abrams is still the easiest tank to OHK at top tier

1 Like

It isn’t

From my experience: IT IS. I was spading USA, died one one shot more than BVM f.e, then spaded whole German top tier and now I am on T-80U and I can say it definitely is.

Some one forgot other nations like italy now they have the easiest tank to OHKO

Its not. ZTZ99A’s, Challengers, Type 10 and Ariete are all easier.

Every shot to Abrams hull in the 90° arc from the hull front is one shot with 3-BM46/60 that I am using now

Dang, I thought the flyby sounds were awesome on the new aircraft.

2 Likes

Have you seen an arite i assume you haven’t

1 Like

Not tring to be not nice, but in this game exist nations other than Big 3

Honestly, it sounds like a hair dryer or something for me, and the old one(pre 2018) was far better.

https://streamable.com/8y7gul

3 Likes

I liked the update but the new chieftain engine sound is wrong the old one was better pls bring it back

2 Likes

god damn :(

I wonder what Gripen/Su27/F15 sounds like now

Very simmilar to how they sounded before

1 Like

why tf they changed chieftains sound pls bring the old one

As it was incorrect, look at my response to your comment above

1 Like