- Mirage IIIE, IIIC — take-off elevation time of the nose gear leg has been reduced (report).
- Saab JAS39A, JAS39C — The dependence of the available engine thrust on speed is adjusted closer to the available thrust of the installed F404-GE-402 (F-18) engine (report). Sea level static thrust has been increased by ~1,500 lbs; at М0.9 reduced by ~3,000 lbs. Landing distance has been reduced (report).
- F-111A — sustained turn rate has been reduced by 13 deg per sec at 60,000 lbs weight, climb rate adjusted (report).
- The sound of the GAU-8A cannon now features an additional layer with a characteristic crackling and howling noise when heard at a distance.
- A bug that caused flares/chaff to sound like an ATGM while passing by the player has been fixed.
- All AB and RB missions on the “Carpathians” map now have an additional spawn point for both teams, which previously could be found only in SB mode. Undetailed zones at the borders of the ground vehicle play area are now unavailable.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.