- F-16A (all variants) — turn time at low speeds has been increased by 0.7 to 1s.
- F-104 (all variants) — maximum speed near the ground and at medium altitudes has been increased by Mach ~0.1, and acceleration at supersonic speeds has been increased.
- MiG-29SMT — engine name changed to RD-33 series 3.
- The display of skill bonuses at 2560x1080 and 1920x1080 resolutions at 75% interface scale has been improved.
- The skill bonus tooltip in the battle results screen now shows Research Points next to a vehicle name.
- A “Select” button that could appear when hovering over a weapon in the 5th column in the modifications window has been removed.
- A bug that caused gun status indicators to disappear when using binoculars after selecting a ship’s secondary weapon group has been fixed. (Report)
- A bug that caused aircraft maps to not display grass on high graphics settings has been fixed. (Report)
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.