A message from the War Thunder Team regarding the LOSAT
Hey everyone. We have noticed many of you have been testing as well as playing with the new Tokushu Heiki reward vehicles. We realize that the LOSAT has several issues which have been challenging to fix due to its unique nature. Rest assured, we are working hard to fix them with several bug fixes coming for it today, as well as in upcoming updates. We would like to sincerely apologize that we released this vehicle in a state that is not satisfactory to all. Unfortunately, our existing testing procedures proved to be insufficient in this case. We are as equally disappointed about this as you are.
As a result of this, we are going to put new measures in place which will help reduce the chance of this occurring in the future. We'll recheck and fine-tune our existing testing procedures to make sure we spend extra time and effort on testing unique vehicles that may not easily fit into the game. These measures will mean that when you participate and dedicate your time to these events, you will receive your hard-earned vehicles as bug-free as possible.
Thank you and see you soon.
- LOSAT — a bug that prevented missile damage to aircraft has been fixed.
- LOSAT — a bug where missiles could not destroy destructible objects on maps has been fixed.
- A bug that caused air-to-ground missiles and unguided rockets to lose pressure damage has been fixed. (Report)
- A bug that caused ATGMs and SAMs with a semi-automatic guidance system (SACLOS) to twitch in the air in multiplayer games, making it difficult to aim at long distances has been fixed. This was especially noticeable on LOSAT due to the high speed of the rocket.
- A bug that made it possible to launch R-27ER missiles via IRST has been fixed.
- A bug that caused destruction in the Protection Analysis to not be detailed on higher-end AMD cards has been fixed.
- A bug that caused heat sources to be visible in thermal imagers through clouds has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the Hungarian flag to be missing from the list of ship flags has been fixed.
- The requirements for obtaining the “Finnish Air Force Roundel” decal have been aligned with what vehicles it can be used on. This decal can be used and obtained using Swedish vehicles.
- KF41 — a bug causing fired shells to not align with the crosshair has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.