United Korea Ground Forces Tech Tree

No Egypt operated the Hwasong-5, 6 SBRM & Hwasong-7 ICBM

Both operated the Scud so and both want to make their own SBRM’s and ICBM’s based of the various SBRM’s and ICBM’s the Scud uses

2 Likes

K2EX from Eurosatory 2024

8 Likes

Memes GIF

2 Likes

Hopefully this will be in the works very soon but I see Thai and BeNeLux vehicles coming in before we’ll see this unfortunately. United Korea tree is going to be a beast for ground and with solid helicopters however, air is a little more finicky with a bit of C&P but that doesn’t bother me and will be nonetheless fun. As for this style of tree, we already have a similar situation with PRC and ROC so there’s a chance already for the United Korea tree.

4 Likes

The only thing I don’t like about the K2-family is that 90-degree LFP or…middle plate…but other than that, beautiful tank.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s still got a huge chunk of composite behind it, so even if it’s flat it should still provide a fairly high amount of protection. Could be wrong though, struggling to find a good diagram of the internal modules

Oh it has to have it. I’d highly doubt they wouldn’t reinforce a flat surface like that. Need some interior views and measurements