Unarmed planes suffering from the f14

The AV-8B+ is only 13.0. It has better Fox-3s, better RWR, more missiles, better radar, actually has options for long range precision CAS with stock thermals, thermal pod, precision guided weapons. I don’t see why Yak-141 would be 13.3 when the harrier is superior to a hypothetical R-77 equipped 141 and is only at 13.0.

AV-8B+ is not a supersonic fighter.
AIM-120s and R-77s are equivalents.
CAS doesn’t impact BR for air.
Harrier is inferior to Yak-141.

1 Like

numbers of players are fine, but space is not taken by players → that’s why the mess is so easy to create with some AIM-54 as shitty as they’re.

the whole situation is created by players themselves, making easy to track and fire upon a massive swarm of aircraft, with missile that will track (on terminal phase) for the most easy target they found.

the Maps size also aren’t enough, for creating that BVR experience you talked about.

Mirage F1 and Mirage 2000C S5 Magic-2’s were not having any IRCCM when i grinded them, means it’s even more easier to do what i’ve done in the past.

btw, check Gulf of Syndra incident, and notice either MiG-27 and F-14’s were going lower and lower while approaching each other - Realism on the way -

i conceed that the spam brings more uptiers for those 11.3/11.7 in order to compete those 12.3 12.7 F-14’s, yet nothing change.

an uptier is always a challenge, whetever the game.

Just push through your knowledge of the map/weapon/used tactics of your ennemy, even if it means hidding for 1/2 minutes - you’ll then see your ennemy in-range of your own wepaons and fight back.
→ Basic Strategy appliance ←

some people (not players at that point) crashes themselves when uptiered, or go straight in to die fast
→ defeatism is currently the main problem of E-Playing World ←
try to resolve and fight, you’ll have more result overall, which is even more true against a Spam, because people who spams are most likely those who don’t know how to play and mimics the 2/3 youtubers doing great.

Its a highly agile supersonic fighter. The aircraft that are at 13.0 with AMRAAM have some pretty major limitations that the F20 does not.

Like the Sea Harrier FA2 can take 4x AMRAAM, But that is no other missiles, no guns, no HMD, sub-sonic, 9.7 flight model and is so hot, its almost impossible to flare anything.

F-20 would have none of those limitations. 13.3 is the minimum I reckon

2 Likes

No they most certainly are not.

Yeah try doding Fakour-90 with 6 flares/chaffs and no RWS…Also lobbie dies too fast so even not engaging in beginning will just make you do nothing in a game…sadly with this high rank you cant even kill AI since a lot of people go for them…
In my opinion these BR cahnges were biggest L this year from Gaijin, just bad and irresponsible decision and the way they made ranks is laughable and really bad.

But yeah…nothing will change

using only 6 Magic-2 Loadout +Flare/chaffs

i ended up in Head-on with guns - after they used an Order type “Blind Hunt” to found me.

so it’s possible to score, and no AIM-54 or 7F found me.

— meanwhile —
i was speaking of gameplay level of the community, here the result of the game:

2 guys traded, 1 got 4 kills, i did 3. → That’s a 4 killers vs 9 killers situation.
see the problem? only 13 players killed at least 1 time when the game is about 32 players(16vs16) it’s not even 50% of killers.

2 Likes

Im sorry I cant do much with garbage planes in unrealistically high br rank… Like I paied to have at least some fun or consistant grind but nooo ets put J35XS in same lobbies as F14s and all other monsters, and every game is uptire…

Just boring no wonder this game is interesting for a month. They need to give people decent planes for real money, stop with this BS “Why is F5C 10.5”, because you can get it with money if you dont like it play something else.

sure but at the same time, the game can’t let you be the monster on 10.0 aircrafts,…

you’re maneuvrability alongside 6 AIM-9J vs 10.0 aircrafts would also be demoniac.

the problem is Compression,… but they won’t solve it (8 years that i’m complainning about that though)
because Compression means frustration, and Frustrations leads you to buy things or to leave the game.

anyway,… come back in the game in like 1/2 months and F-14 situation would be mostly ended.

but what the only thing that is wrong is to see F-14A IRIAF at 12.3

1 Like

Again my man MONEY is main income, thing that makes this game alive, if you give me option to buy it I will, but if you keep nerfing it after I buy it I will never ever buy any plane again, so game will eventually die-out. Sorry I dont care if its monster or not, most people buying those planes are not good because they dont have 8h a day to play, thats why we buy it so we can grind and also support the game…Ofc you gonna have people that will use them but who cares, like KD or anything like that in Warthunder have any meaning, if your KD 10.0 you aint getting money for it, same as if its 0.10KD…same

Also one more thing, after I grind out I wont be playing with premium vehicle but will buy talisman for top tire plane/tank etc…keep that in mind.

The lack of RWR on the J35XS is the only reason why it should be moved down out of sight of the F14s, but overall the J35XS is a rather strong aircraft and there are many 9.7/10.0 aircraft that would be just as DOA fighting the J35 as the J35 is dealing with F14s spamming phenonixes and trying to fly at alt

2 Likes

Premiums should be an economy advantage, not a combat advantage. If a premium is OP, then it just ruins the game for everyone else.

2 Likes

My man Im behind guy at 1.5-2km and shoot RB24J and he litterally use one flare and rocket goes for flares
My man Im over guy at 2-3km and shoot RB24J and he litterally use one flare and rocket goes for flares
My man Im comming from side at any distance shoot RB24J and he litterally use one flare and rocket goes for flares

Like Im playing J35XS and its everytime uptire F14, F4S spamming radar missles…
Also all of them have 10 times better fly model, more fuel, more countermeasures, better missles, better radar…

How is that economic advantage?
I tried everything come first in fight come last its always the same all but ALL other planes are better so much its redicilous.

If I buy something for money make it worthy, you think J35XS is worthy 65euros??? Common I dont care about planes at 9.0 If J35XS is 10.7 max…nothing more then that also Im gonna use it like until I get to Gripens and then again spend 35euros to buy talisman, so yeah if I was Gaijin I would listen to me, you guys will survive few weeks

And how is that any different for the J35?

I fire an Aim-9L at it in the FRS1, the J35 release 1 flare and defeats it. Same for the SRAAM in the Hunter F6 or Harrier Gr1. In all 3 aircraft the J35 wins in a dogfight with ease and 2 of those have no flares at all. How is it fair that the J35 can steam roll in downtiers?

3 Likes

he don’t wanna listen,… he’s tunneling on his problem,… incapable of taking a larger picture.

2 Likes

huh?
last time i checked, KD means performing or not
10.0 KD means you have less repaircost than most people.
0.10 KD means you pay a lot simply to play.

also last time i checked, there is rewards linked to those kills you do - meaning that 10.0 KD on a premium aircraft is rewarded like 20kd on Regular aircraft.

and if you were like me, not paying premium account, i can assure you that it matters.

By the way:

What is Secondary Income then? please i wanna learn how economics works in your mind.

in every buy you made, there is list of conditions,… one of them is that it can be remodelled thanks to bug reports, and the others is that it can be moved around for Balance purposes.

if you don’t read what you “sign” for,… don’t expect to win.

currently more like 11.0/11.3 able, in current balance.

the real problem is F-14A IRIAF and it’s Fakour-90 at 12.3, when it’s 12.7/13.0 material
and it’s real problem because it is spammed, and then it sucks you up in battle matchmaking

Yeah, he wants 6x free kills because he spent money on it. In that case, harrier Gr1 to 8.7 please 😂

1 Like

and gimme my F-4EJ KAI at 11.3 (instead of current 12.3) because it have the same flight model as regular F-4E ^^

it is 11.0 btw,… so right under yourself with only 2 AIM-9E and less top speed than you.

1 Like