Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

Ukrainian BTR-70M with BM-7 combat module

8 Likes

Sick. I hope we see the BTR-70DI that has the Zaslin APS equipped with a BM-7 or similar module.

Currently it has the 14.5mm KPVT Machine Gun, 2x Ready-to-Fire Barrier-212 (RK-2S) ATGM’s with 2x spares, a 30mm KBA-117 Grenade Launcher, and coaxial KT-7.62mm machine gun. There is a version of the BTR-70DI equipped with a Ingul Remote Weapon Station that does have a 30mm autocannon on it, it doesn’t have the APS equipped.

5 Likes

Zu-23-2 (M113)
To rival Zu-23-2 (MTLB)

12 Likes

It gets apfsds as well lol

Don’t we already have that? I’m sorry, I’m in another service. That’s why I can’t physically keep up with it. and the situation does not allow it!

Yes*, on the MTLB chassis as the first vehicle!
This can replace it, but shouldnt be another independent vehicle
The BTR-94 is a better platform in all aspects

In game? We have the same weapons system on the MTLB in the Soviet tree.

Just thought I would post it

As your own tree - no. there is no point in this and we will have a second clone wars tree + a lot of Ukrainian modernizations of Soviet equipment, they are not that interesting and will not bring anything new to the game, in fact these are simple T64/72s and 80s that are already in the game. Therefore, it is better to place them in the Soviet tree, like Russian, Syrian, Czech tanks and so on.

2 Likes

Stop with offtopic please.

6 Likes
BTR-4 BM2-30

Ukrainian combat module BM-2-30_5

17 Likes

I will definitely add this vehicle in the upcoming tree update.

Also, thinking of adding the BTR-7 (Parus) as like a 8.7 BR vehicle since many of them aren’t equipping the Barrier-212 ATGM system. Pretty much a wheeled autocannon boi.

9 Likes

Ukrainian T-90M

Possible candidate for premium vehicle since it’s a second one that is actually in service.

7 Likes

He’s not needed.

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

What he means is the IRL sentiments

Maybe, that the T-90M doesnt need in Ukrainian TT

2 Likes

Indeed, Ukrainian TT has better, researchable options.
But also it’s good to have some variants for distant future development. Non-museum, actually used vehicle fits into that category.

Personally I think it’s better if this would be a premium option or a one off event vehicle. The T-84 is just better overall so the captured T-90M isn’t necessarily needed.

1 Like

Nah, like a premium Gaijin can give T-84U, maybe smth like Obj.478BEM1 with Drozd APS, which Ukraine sold to USA or smth else.

2 Likes

I think they were intimidated by Rheinmetall when painting this tank

3 Likes

I’m pretty content with the development of the BMP-1TS. Seems like the Spys module has came a long way and has become a staple of the UAF, with it becoming equipped with more units. A cost effective way to bring the BMP-1 to more of a modern standard. It seems the two main Ukrainian developed IFV’s revolve around the BMP-1TS and BTR-4E.

I can see my top lineup if the tree were to become a reality:

Spoiler
  1. BM Oplot
  2. T-64BV zr. 2017
  3. T-64BM2 ‘Bulat’
  4. T-72AMT
  5. BMP-1TS
  6. BTR-4E
  7. Shturm-SM
  8. ZSU-23-4M-A1 ‘Rokach’
  9. Mi-24PU1
  10. MiG-29UM2