Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

Ok, I’ll just delete that message, Sarrazin made one that works anyway

Works for me too.

Well, they deleted my vid anyway, soooo yea…

1 Like

I do not want to see any photos from ongoing conflicts, any photos of soldiers on duty on these conflicts and anything, that is even close to these topics. I do not care if that will cut half number of photos you post on our this topic. Rules are rules.

8 Likes

New image of Ukrainian “Osa” system fitted with R-73 missiles, taken from official video (presumably from training exercises)

Will that do, @Stona_WT ? All images we posted here were posted to only show Ukrainian vehicles

If the removal of humans is impossible from images, can we use heavy blur (like full background 100% outline blur)? Or posts will still disappear without a trace and mods saying anything?

10 Likes

Improved Ukrainian T-80U with removed “Luna” IR search light and additional protection bolstered with trophy “Relikt” ERA (taken from T-72B3\T-80BVM) and topical blocks of “Kontakt-1”.

22 Likes

You are the best. 😂

1 Like

That post definitely made my day.🤣

1 Like

How does that rule even work here, when the images are of vehicles modified during and for a current conflict?

that is even close to these topics

So vehicle images???

3 Likes

Ukrainian M1A1 SA-UKR with slightly different protection scheme - ARAT-1, Kontakt-1 blocks (?) on turret sides and mesh protection on turret roof.

8 Likes

That’s sick! Definitely worthy of the tree.

6 Likes

“Cheetah” anti-aircraft systems have been put into service with the units of the “West” Joint Forces Command

These SPAA are a variant of the German “Gepard” system for the Netherlands

The difference between the two is that the Dutch version is equipped with radar produced by Hollandse Signaalaparaten (X-band). Visually, they can be distinguished by their observation radars.

6 Likes

Just as side note. Dutch version of Gepard is called PRTL. Probably bought from Jordan via U.S

2 Likes

I think it is known to many people out here, but thank you for the information

2 Likes

A new photo of the Ukrainian air defense system “Osa” with an R-73 missile. This missile is designed for aircraft, but Ukraine continues to experiment.

6 Likes

Armored MT-LBu with “Parus” combat module

There’s no proper way to post this whole image without breaking Gaijin’s CYA policy, so please just imagine “Parus” at the top left corner.

8 Likes

lol

3 Likes

No why?
We already have Ussr ingame which ukraine is part of. Just add ukranian vehicles to Russian(Soviet) Techtree

2 Likes

The only way i see Ukraine tech is own tech tree or through other nation that are not USSR/Russian tree. Becouse we know Ukraine will not like being put in USSR tree as we have see with other post soviet nation not like it too. And it possible the Russian wouldn’t like get Ukraine tech too.

1 Like

The best way if ukraine gets an entire new nation is if it would only get vehicles after Ussr and to start ukraine is you need Ussr rank(…) similar to israel