Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

Don’t know if I can share here, but there was a pic of a disabled M1A1 SA-UKR with M-19 ARAT blocks mounted on turret sides.

YES for ukrainian vehicles. NO to independent tree. It would need to copy-paste a lot of russian vehicles.

YES for ukrainian subtree* to one of the nations, which would have ukrainian domestic vehicles, thier versions/modifications etc.

*or maybe some big “european tech tree” that would consist of all the different vehicles from all other smaller countries, that had like couple tanks etc

1 Like

Wont come to the game, but!

5 Likes

In my…eventual remaster of the tree, I will be including the M1A1 SA-UKR to the tree. Significant mods have been undertaken and should be added.

4 Likes

Quite worried about crew’s chances of escaping if hit, considering how low and tightly the cages are placed.
Visually it does look very cool though

It not that bad for them

5 Likes

Thank goodness

IMG_20240525_144243_324

An ordinary Kharkiv winter day, refueling diesel for the 6TD of the T-64BM2 tank of the 92nd OSHBr (former OMBr).

2 Likes

An assortment of camoflauges
The camouflage (and year) will be listed and images displayed beneath. A new camoflauge title means the images below are displaying a new camofluage : )
I will try to include camofluages used on vehicles suitable for Warthunder

Pixelated Camouflage Pattern - 2015

(My favourite of the Pixel Camoflauges)

Spoiler

Pixelated Camouflage Pattern - 2016

Spoiler

Pixelated Camouflage Pattern - 2021

Spoiler

AutoKrAZ Company

Kharkiv Morozov Machine Building Design Bureau Camouflage(s)

“Black Earth Camouflage”
(My favourite camouflage of all)
(I have badly retouched the image to remove political symbols)

There are many more camouflages, from all periods following 1991 - maybe I’ll get to add them to this post soon, in an “honorable mentions” section

6 Likes

IMG_20240525_163004_174
IMG_20240525_162926_949
IMG_20240525_162927_199

Modernization of T-72 presented by KMDB in 2012 possibly. The idea was to make the T-72 a kind of hybrid of Yatagan and Oplot + Zaslin APS

7 Likes

Additionally, Newspaper Winter Camouflage for M113 based vehicles :)

15 Likes

Completely inappropriate comments. The tree passed suggestion moderator criteria, if you don’t like that, take it somewhere else.

4 Likes

Ukraine tech tree passed as a suggestion?

No it passed the criteria to become a suggestion.

8 Likes

A new video of Ukrainian Strila-10 armed with unnamed missiles. In the original video comments someone mentioned that those may be of Sudanese or Jordanian origin.

8 Likes

Isn’t that Slovenian.

1 Like

Formerly, yes. It’s been modded by the UA. All M-55S’s are now utilized by Ukraine.

4 Likes

By origin, yes. But it’s fair to call it Ukrainian after its share of actual combat usage and Ukrainian modifications.
Gaijin does the same thing with released tanks by the way, so it’s good to follow a solid example.

1 Like

AIFV-B-C25 with 25mm Oerlikon

b9Ki3RgUw9I

5 Likes

As far as I know those Leopard 2 series tanks are not the best fit , but I like that. Western tanks are shared with T series tanks