Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

Didnt work on it carry on into the obj 477a1?

Also it seems a constant idea was that the prototype was kept after the fact in Klugino-Bashkirivka Ukraine

Tho there seems to be several 477 off shoots…

Spoiler

2 Likes

The third prototype is in Russia… РЖАВЕЮЩИЙ НА ЗАДВОРКАХ ВНИИ ТРАНСМАШ «ОБЪЕКТ» 477 «МОЛОТ» (interesnoe.me)
Someone here was talking about secrecy-It’s not clear at all what this is about and from whom is secrecy?..
477/477A-Was created in the USSR!..
477A1-Was created by order and funded by Russia!..Kharkiv acted as a Design bureau…the tank has Russian Armor and Russian Cannon/Shells/Dynamic Protection/Active Protection Complex/The Gas Turbine Engine being created for the tank/Weapon Control system/Chassis based on the chassis for the T-80…

1 Like

There is also an option based on the T-64

Spoiler

2 Likes

I should’ve probably said some vehicles were sent to Russia, my source wasn’t specific on how many, I’ll definitely correct it. Also keep in mind the post is still being worked on, it’s very rough at this point in time.

Designed, produced in Ukraine.
Maybe using Russian Federation parts.
Prototypes distributed to both Ukraine and Russian Federation.

Has merit to come to the Ukrainian tree, but it doesn’t matter, but of a silly vehicle anyway and I think it should not be included if we want this tree to be taken seriously.

We are not at “T-14 fighting Abrams X, PL-01, KF51” or whatever stupid ultra modern designs have come. And I hope we never will be!

1 Like

Would someone be able to share a list of some vehicle creations that are in somewhat production on here? Like how we have:

• BMP-1P with a ZSU-23-2 mounted on the rear
  • MAN 8x8 KS-19
  • MT-LB with the MT-12 100mm gun

Not necessarily one off vehicles, but small production ideas. Like do they have a chassis that utilizes the 57mm S-60 for AA purposes or something? Trying to get ideas.

1 Like

PRP-3 Val with BMD-2 turret

Spoiler

PRP-3 Val with 2С17-2 Nona-SV combat part. At least 4 were made by one of the repair plants in 2021.
Also article about serie with BMP-1 base

Spoiler

BMPV - T-62 base with reinforced BMP-2 turret (that can withstand ERA)
One was made, tested and delivered to 128 brigade this summer and at “least few more were in the making” according to this article.

Spoiler

3 Likes

Interesting. I didn’t know they did so much with the PRP-3 Val. Thanks!

They did modify the Challenger 2s, much more than the Leopard 2A6s actually :

And the Abrams M1A1SAs of Ukraine are upgraded with hull-side mounted M19 ARAT-1 ERA blocks :

5 Likes

ATGM 9P149 “Sturm-S” at the disposal of the anti-tank battalion of the 3rd OShBr

6 Likes

More Ukrainian Challenger 2s are getting armor upgrades.
Lets wait few more weeks and I guess we will see even more upgrades (ERA and all) added to the NATO equipment, like they’ve done to the Polish donated T-72M1s and captured Russian T-72B3s and T-80BVs etc …

Imagine Challenger 2’s or M1A1SA’s with Nizh-1M mounted 🤙

A new news report has come up that the Ukrainian govt has upgraded Shturm-S to Shturm-SM and has successfully tested it. Now in the process of induction.

I think modified Shturm-S, which was previously called Barrier-S is now’ll be formally called Shturm-S, coz the upgrades seems similar.

1 Like

More like K-1s lol :P

1 Like

I know, but I said “imagine” lol.

well, those already chonky NATO MBTs will look even chonkier with Nizh …
but … if applied to a Leopard 2A4’s turret front, it might look similar to an Arjun Mk.II?

T-64 with nizh ERA blocks:

Arjun with chonky ERA blocks:

but as far as Abrams and Challenger 2 goes … it totally depends on how they decide to mount those nizh blocks on those sloped turret front(s)

1 Like

I was mainly thinking about the hull and turret side armor. As for the turret, that would be something unique.

What is t64s name?