Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

Bro, it’s the same as the Russians. And they are not adding domestic modifications anytime soon because there’s still conflict between them

1 Like

That’s kinda weird tbh. Having all those vehicles vehicles form different nations in 1 tree. That’s like planting tomatoes, wheat, lettuce, and cotton in a field where it’s supposed to be all corn.

31a4155d4dc7a703dc8296a46d8bba25_cropped_666x991

7 Likes

Sorry but Please STOP Copy PAste NAtion/Vehicles and Capture Vehicles. Thas so stupid. the Same Vehicle 10 times ina All Nation wile one Vehicle ist in History Captured … Noooo Stop it

5 Likes

Is there anyone who can actually make a tree of planes and helicopters for Ukraine?

I hope we can get more emblems to recognise more military men who have valiantly served their country.

53rd Mechanised, which I have not seen yet.
This is their new emblem, however they had an older one from their founding in 2014.
IMG_1694

4 Likes

I don’t understand, did a huge chunk of the aviation tree discussion just get deleted?

Ye like WTF happened?

Because we’re off topic?

We have discussed aviation here before…

It’s strange i haven’t received any massages as to why it was deleted…

I already wrote to you, everything that is not “comfortable” in Russian history is a fake!
Just some Russian “player” complained that the truth is being written here! That’s the truth and cleaned up!

3 Likes

I love the Tree and the idea overall but Gajin will feel different im sure…

3 Likes

I love it, but i think it’d better be a sub-tree to the USSR to avoid a lot of repeats and VERY experimental vehicles being added. But things like ukrainian T-64s, especially Bulat, T-84, T-84-100, Oplot, as well as BTR-3/4, BMP-1U etc - sure, that stuff would be awesome to see.

4 Likes

Stridsvagn 122 (Strv 122B?) with Barracuda MCS operated by AFU 21st Mechanized Brigade in Ukraine.

Another photo (cropped) also shows the loading of DM53 shot.

dm53_strv122

5 Likes

I believe Ukraine never got the B series. Only A

No, they are C/D variants which were upgrades to the existing A/B variants. They add a new CITV mount incorporating the ATTICA third generation thermal imager with a built in rangefinder. It was also upgraded by adding a new Command & Control system and making some structural changes to the hull.

Probably the better idea, imo
Only issue is that it might bloat the Soviet tree a bit, but if its foldered right and done similar to how South Africa is in the British tree, would be very nice to see!

1 Like

AMX-10RC(R?) in service with the 37th Separate Marine Brigade
I am personally against a large “westernisation” of the tech tree, but I will not ignore potential additions

5 Likes

I would also add obj 477A1 Nota

4 Likes