Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

I want to see it in “Hammer” modification, when it has the same module structure as Merkava. (But it is for futrure.)

If the developers will add Ukraine for this time Ukraine will have the strongest tree in game. (Harkov School + Leopards + Abrams + AMX 10 & etc.)
Because for my personal opinion, for this moment Swedish tree is the best one. (Leopards + T80U)

1 Like

Doubt it’d be a good idea, since Ukraine’s tanks are literally the same that the USSR used. Probably good as a USSR subtree

5 Likes

One more dude who not even looked in the suggestion hahahahah

13 Likes

I like this name: Leopard 2A4V
In Soviet-Russian-Ukrainian vehicle nomenclature, a “V” indicates the addition of reactive armor.

9 Likes

exactly because of this it will never happen, ukraine is a fan project that cant be realised, or if they add it they have to exclude any vehicle that was donated during the time of the current events

Yeah? Maybe they didn’t or did, they’re still allowed to input their own ideas on how these vehicles can be implemented, many are doing it.

1 Like

Hmm, the robot is still old, the armor has now changed and been painted. The same is true about the “vulnerabilities” transferred to the Bundeswehr!

Modifications of T-64 family tanks

Brand (object)
Year Main features

• T-64 (432) 1963 Sample of the first installation series. 115 mm GSP

• T-64 (432) 1964 First production model. On the forehead cheekbones “eyebrows” added. Added shock absorbers on the second rollers, an OPVT pipe and a dust deflector on the transmission

• T-64 (432) 1967 Added side opening anti-cumulative shields

• T-64R (432R) 1976 T-64 during a major overhaul brought to the level of T-64A

• T-64A (434) 1967 First production model of T-64A with 125 mm GSP

• T-64A (434) 1969 The OPVT pipe was moved to brackets at the rear of the turret, the Luna transport mount was eliminated, AT-1 boxes appeared on the left side of the turret

• T-64A (434) 1972 A remote control system was introduced on the commander’s cupola. The shock absorbers in the chassis have been improved, two stops (roller travel limiter) have been added to each side

• T-64A (434) 1975 Additional fuel tanks were introduced on the right fender instead of spare parts boxes, and a spare parts box was added at the rear of the turret. The gun barrel received a thermal protective casing. Brod system. Multi-fuel engine

• T-64A (434) 1981 Solid side screens introduced. Smoke screen system “Tucha”

• T-64AK (446) 1981 Command version of the T-64A tank. There is no ZPU. The tower is equipped with a combined antenna device.

• T-64AM (434M) 1981 A variant of the T-64A tank with a 6TD engine. It was adopted for service, but was not mass-produced and did not enter service with the troops.

• T-64B “Sosna” (447A) 1975 Variant of the T-64 with the Cobra missile defense system, a new fire control system with a ballistic computer and a quantum sight-rangefinder. There is no rangefinder tube on the turret, a side wind sensor has been added at the rear of the turret and a VHF emitter has been added to the front-right side

• T-64B (447A) 1981 Solid side screens introduced. Smoke screen system “Tucha”

• T-64BM (447AM) 1981 A variant of the T-64B tank with a 6TD engine. It was adopted for service, but was not mass-produced and did not enter service with the troops.

• T-64B1 (437A) 1984 T-64B variant without installing elements of the Cobra air defense missile system. Mounting of the “Clouds” grenade launchers has been moved to brackets on the left side of the turret

• T-64BV (447A) 1985 T-64B with the Kontakt dynamic protection complex

• T-64BV (447A) 1987 Changed the number of DZ containers

• T-64BVK (446B) 1985 Command version of the T-64BV

• T-64BM2 (447AM-2) 1999 Upgrade option for T-64B and T-64A tanks

• T-64U (447AM-1) 1999 Option deeper than

• T-64BM2 modernization of T-64B (up to T-84 level)

• T-64BM “Bulat” 2005 T-64B tanks, upgraded during a major overhaul in terms of protection and armament to the T-84 level. New remote sensing system, new weapons control system, 5TDF-M engine with 850 hp.

2 Likes

Can someone please identify which exact modification of Mi-8 helicopet is landing in the front?

1 Like

So you want more copy and pastes, I see.

Blame gaijin for adding that existing pure, 100% copy and paste.
But the small portion of vehicles that are pure, 100% copy and paste as was described in the post you replied to, is not a compelling enough reason to completely disregard a major, functional, interesting, and competitive, techtree of Ukrainian vehicles

2 Likes

in the first place ukrain tree only works without any donated vehicles during the current event, else it starts to become a complete mess with german, american , british mbts light tanks from every nation as well, it ends up being the mish mash every nation tree nobody wants

4 Likes

I do agree to some extent, you can look back at the conversations earlier if it interests you

Speak only for yourself.
73% of visitors of this thread want exactly this. Up 2% since the last time “nobody want this!” baseless claim was raised by lurkers like you.

3 Likes

So like 0.0001 of the community?

3 Likes

We do the best we can. A sample size of 2500 isn’t great but the results can somewhat be extrapolated to the larger community

3 Likes

Since the game will soon have its first M109 howitzers added (and given to three nations at once), it’s time to list another possible addition to Ukrainian tech tree: M109A5ÖE

I hope no one will question the fact that Ukraine extensively uses Paladins and all used modifications deserve to be in future tech tree.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, OP here. I apologize for not being able to provide an updated tree. Real life i.e. my job (with increased OP TEMPO, I serve my country’s military), family loss, etc. has kept me unable to work on suggestions and such. I will release more suggestions and an update to this tree eventually when life calms down. We’re at over 2,500 votes! Incredible for a suggestion. Thank you for voting and providing feedback and regardless on how you feel about the suggestion, ffs stay civil.

19 Likes

We hope everything will be fine with you. We look forward to updating the proposal. Personally, I’d like to see @Blastertitan’s idea of the tree in the game. Also, @Merkko has a good tree for aviation. We talked about it, but for some reason the discussion was deleted (probably off-topic). It would have been nice to add it to the main proposal to reinforce the ground tree.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ve submitted the air tree. Would take some time till it gets approved.

7 Likes