Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

Reserve vehicle KhTZ-16

3 Likes

Kombat is a Kobra (9M112) which we already have in game, but with it’s radio guidance swapped out for laser guidance.

1 Like

They have different characteristics: penetration, speed, distance… They are different missiles!

1 Like

It is based off of it but it entered service at a much later date, it’s internals are not the same as the Kobra.

1 Like

Fun fact Ukraine has(or at least back in 2018 had) this interesting beast
pochti-chernyi-orel-kak-na-ukraine-hoteli-vseh-zaputat-tankom-mutantom-pzfylgah-1639012501.t
pochti-chernyi-orel-kak-na-ukraine-hoteli-vseh-zaputat-tankom-mutantom-pj3fwocb-1639012501.t
345345_1528533831
1522928131_1
27_10699734458

Which whilst looking like the Object 640 “Black Eagle” is actually a entirely different vehicle, it is a BMT-72 with either a T-84-120 turret or the earlier T-72-120 turret

https://ordu.az/ru/news/134208/portuguese-army-to-receive-assault-rifles,-machine-guns,-grenade-launchers-from-fn-herstal

6 Likes

Honestly I almost forgot that thing existed. I had an image I found on reddit sometime back sitting around on my photos of this thing which is higher quality and shows the troop compartment doors open.

Interestingly though it seems that version in those photos by that point had undergone some changes which I think should be kept I mind since the turret in those images is clearly extended to the point it would block the hatches for the infantry as in the image I included it clearly does not with its turret facing forwards. So that gives you different options then for the vehicle.

2 Likes

It seems to me that this turret was put on the tank just for an experiment. Or so it wouldn’t take up space in a repair shop somewhere. The photo with the turret from the T-72-120 was taken to demonstrate the repair vehicle pulling the tank. It may not even be able to drive on its own.

The tank was designed for a smaller turret. Because of the large turret, the passenger compartment loses its meaning.

More photos here: Google Drive

1 Like

It sounds like a joke, like a tree of Brazil, in my opinion Ukraine does not make any sense in Tue, as it is already a subtree, nothing more, plus probably gaijn will never add UA to the game as much as Polish because it simply does not like these countries

3 Likes

Did you… not even actually look at the different versions of the trees? That are throughout the post?

3 Likes

Tbf that extension is the Bustle Autoloader and would just require turning the turret to the side to still use the hatches

That’s like only your personal opinion, man.
War Thunder had full Polish localization, fully supported in-house, with in-game UI and web news translation almost since game release in 2013. This completely contradicts the theory about “not liking Poland” as Polish community received better support than some other bigger communities, at least at release.

For comparison, half of localizations in WT currently are still seemingly supported by volunteer translators and still don’t have their own web pages or news translations.

I have no doubt that Poland will have separate TT, and Ukraine too, eventually.

11 Likes

What Gaijin could do and i would be fully fot it make amix TT of Poland and Czechoslovakian.

Yes👍

3 Likes

In your opinion, should tanks that were created in a single instance be added to the main tree? Or should they be added as a premium vehicle? For example, BMP-64, Yatagan, BMPT Strazh… On the one hand, they were only available in a single copy, but on the other hand, it will fill the tree with more unique vehicles.

I would say the most unique vehicles should be reserved for the main tech tree at least most of them anyway

There is not enough trophy equipment such as t90 t90A t90M BMD-3 and so on!

M 84 is kinda same as T-90A, and that tree is not about trophy vehicles

2 Likes

I understand, but we use this technique! And thanks to the enthusiastic T90M, there is an interesting vulnerability in the optics of these tanks!

Oh, it was like that, but even in Ukraine it is possible to improve Bradley! “Interesting data” has already been transferred to American partners!