Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

You could just give it mango since it was a very early variant and place it at 10.7, I think that would work well

Probably but at the same time theres lot of complain about sweden T-80U sitting at right the same spot. Plus after all I am sure i have seen Ukrainian domestic shell in this thread.

i am like 99% sure they are still stuck with 3bm42 as their best shell as the shell they tried to develop failed

They’ve moved that one up since, and I’m not sure how feasable it is to give it modern Ukrainian darts since this vehicle was retired and mothballed before any of those projects saw light, I’m also not sure if it could fire them at all lol

I mean all it has to be is simply not bigger than the max allowed lenght of dart as in T-80U. If it meets that requirement it can fire it. Plus im not aware if Ukrainians have something like 2A46M-4/5 in development or in action.

They do it’s called the KBA-3 used on the Oplots, it allows for firing of longer more modern projectiles though that T-80U variants clearly doesn’t have it

1 Like

Sadge, that means its talk for Oplots series of tanks.

By the way, Ukraine has ATGMs…

2 Likes

Me after clicking this topic

4 Likes

Ukraine has its own air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles. It also has its own minor modifications of jets. Why can’t it be a small tree with Ukrainian camouflage?

You can say the same thing about India, it has its own large weapons industry, but how it’s looking it’s being used as a filler nation. Gaijin has opened Pandora’s Box and we need to be careful to not spiral this into a Geopolitical mess of a topic more than it already is.

1 Like

I am not against India in the game… 🙄

2 Likes

Nor am I.

2 Likes

“and now they just want it in game CUZ politics xD”
now we know what this guy is on about we can all agree to ignore him from now on.

2 Likes

You do know T-80UD designation is Object 478B, not BE/BE-1 which had different turret compared to T-80U/UD? The T-80UD wouldnt exist if soviet command hated how hungry gas turbines are.
I already mentioned Object 478BE/BE-1 should be considered another vehicle.

“The T-80UD is a variant of a T-80U main battle tank, fitted with a diesel engine in place of the high performance gas turbine.”

“From October 1996, Ukraine began shipping T-80UD tanks (478BE object, tank variant with new structural elements from the T-84 tank, including a welded turret of new design)…”

Then designate it as such when discussing instead of conveniently leaving it out here and there.

I never left it there and there as same things and even if i did its not that hard to guess.

“not my fault!! YOU have to guess what I am saying!”

1 Like

Now imagine a BRDM-2 with this module…
Oh, here it is.

2 Likes