Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

31a4155d4dc7a703dc8296a46d8bba25_cropped_666x991

7 Likes

Sorry but Please STOP Copy PAste NAtion/Vehicles and Capture Vehicles. Thas so stupid. the Same Vehicle 10 times ina All Nation wile one Vehicle ist in History Captured … Noooo Stop it

5 Likes

Is there anyone who can actually make a tree of planes and helicopters for Ukraine?

I hope we can get more emblems to recognise more military men who have valiantly served their country.

53rd Mechanised, which I have not seen yet.
This is their new emblem, however they had an older one from their founding in 2014.
IMG_1694

4 Likes

I don’t understand, did a huge chunk of the aviation tree discussion just get deleted?

Ye like WTF happened?

Because we’re off topic?

We have discussed aviation here before…

It’s strange i haven’t received any massages as to why it was deleted…

I already wrote to you, everything that is not “comfortable” in Russian history is a fake!
Just some Russian “player” complained that the truth is being written here! That’s the truth and cleaned up!

3 Likes

I love the Tree and the idea overall but Gajin will feel different im sure…

3 Likes

I love it, but i think it’d better be a sub-tree to the USSR to avoid a lot of repeats and VERY experimental vehicles being added. But things like ukrainian T-64s, especially Bulat, T-84, T-84-100, Oplot, as well as BTR-3/4, BMP-1U etc - sure, that stuff would be awesome to see.

4 Likes

Stridsvagn 122 (Strv 122B?) with Barracuda MCS operated by AFU 21st Mechanized Brigade in Ukraine.

Another photo (cropped) also shows the loading of DM53 shot.

dm53_strv122

5 Likes

I believe Ukraine never got the B series. Only A

No, they are C/D variants which were upgrades to the existing A/B variants. They add a new CITV mount incorporating the ATTICA third generation thermal imager with a built in rangefinder. It was also upgraded by adding a new Command & Control system and making some structural changes to the hull.

Probably the better idea, imo
Only issue is that it might bloat the Soviet tree a bit, but if its foldered right and done similar to how South Africa is in the British tree, would be very nice to see!

1 Like

AMX-10RC(R?) in service with the 37th Separate Marine Brigade
I am personally against a large “westernisation” of the tech tree, but I will not ignore potential additions

5 Likes

I would also add obj 477A1 Nota

4 Likes

I want to see it in “Hammer” modification, when it has the same module structure as Merkava. (But it is for futrure.)

If the developers will add Ukraine for this time Ukraine will have the strongest tree in game. (Harkov School + Leopards + Abrams + AMX 10 & etc.)
Because for my personal opinion, for this moment Swedish tree is the best one. (Leopards + T80U)

1 Like

Doubt it’d be a good idea, since Ukraine’s tanks are literally the same that the USSR used. Probably good as a USSR subtree

5 Likes