Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

Its a pain to try and figure out each version of the vehicle as there’s so much info conflicting each other on what nation made what and what the name is for said vehicle…

Object 477 is a Soviet project and should be in the Soviet branch…
1.There are 2 “Note” objects in metal. The first is 477 A on the chassis with elements of ob.478 (T-80) and 477A 1 on the chassis type ob.434 (T-64). The first one is fully assembled, run-in, shot, that is, fully capable (it was until recently). We didn’t have time to fully assemble the second one, as the program was frozen…

Spoiler

Object 195 is just a worse object477A1 the 477A1 has better top attack protection the same gun and 14 RPM

not to mention that it’s rumored that it’s just a cheap copy of object477A1

About the Note…To begin with, it would be useful for you to know-The beginning of work on the Decree of the Government of the USSR in 1991…

The project was funded by the Russian Government…

The advantage of the 477A “Molot” over the M1 Abrams in protecting the forehead of the hull was achieved by increasing the weight by 6-8 tons with a corresponding decrease in mobility, the advantage of the 477A1 “Nota” was due to the use of titanium with a corresponding increase in cost.
I.e., the solutions used in experimental machines were not suitable for serial. That is why the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation stopped financing the “holiday of life”, which lasted eleven years in the KhKBM from 1982 (490A “Buntar”) to 1993 (477A1 “Nota”)…

Well, according to some reports, some work was going on until the early 2000s, and in 2002-2003 some representatives of the Kubinki arrive to Kharkiv - within the framework of an intergovernmental agreement, work was underway on 477A, that is, a Nota. And then, officially in 1995, and unofficially in 2003-2004, they were frozen. And only in 2013 it was decided to suspend the implementation of the project…

There are 2 “Note” objects in metal. The first is 477A on the chassis with elements of ob.478 (T-80) and 477A1 on the chassis type ob.434 (T-64). The first one is fully assembled, run-in, shot, that is, fully capable (it was until recently). We didn’t have time to fully assemble the second one, as the program was frozen…
TIUS was also ready for 477 and 477A, but not for 477A1 (it was not completely finished, and then the development was transferred to Lviv in general)…Developer TIUS (Yu.Aptukhin)-on KhKBM in the mid-1970s-left Ukraine in the early 2010s due to disagreement with the official policy of Ukraine and is now a citizen of Russia… Книга “Последний рывок советских танкостроителей” - Апухтин Юрий - Читать онлайн - Скачать fb2 - Купить, Отзывы - ЛитМир (litmir.me)

You write nonsense about object 195-these are different cars…

All patents for the design of the Note belong to the Russian Federation(Chassis/Turret Module/Cannon/Detection and Guidance Systems/Dynamic protection/Shells/KAZ)…etc…

Therefore, if you offer 477A1 (Paper-assembled by 50%)… to the Ukrainian branch, then offer it in the form of a modified T-64 chassis and a 6TD engine…:curious:

https://old-forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/540089-t-14-armata-new-boy-in-town/&do=findComment&comment=9536975
Последний рывок советских танкостроителей [Юрий Апухтин] (fb2) читать онлайн | КулЛиб - Классная библиотека! Скачать книги бесплатно (coollib.com)
Комментарии по поводу статьи Ю. Апухтина (livejournal.com)

4 Likes

Don’t know if this one’s been suggested.
BTR-60HM
with a Turkish SARP KPVT turret?
Anyways … can be a low tier SPAA?

4 Likes

Could be but there is literally no point to it plus it would be wildly out of place

4 Likes

Yeah, realistically speaking Ukrainian tree starts at 9.3 at air, 8.0-9.0 at ground and at 8.0 heli tree. Anything below is either an SPAA, SPG or BMP-1 of some sorts.

Given the rapid popularity of a new South-American Coalition tree proposed only a day or two ago, I think we should take notes.

I do understand that some meddling has taken place in the vote here, due to the current situation and the demographics of warthunder players, but perhaps we should look towards this other tree with a 90% plus approval rating and see what it does that we don’t.

(We = Yontzee, 100% his work)

• A harder push to the new USSR-Tree idea from Blastertitan and a detailed explanation of the idea - solving the “low tier” problem which the S.American tree doesn’t have.
    The people have already shown that they are not opposed to “Coalition-Trees” there and elsewhere, so this would not be far fetched.

• A greater consideration for the special/sub trees in the suggestion - more Georgian, Kazakh, if appropriate, especially for special vehicles or the Air-Forces. Might be best for the tree, even if some sacrifices must be made.

• More graphics addressing key issues - “copy paste” percentage, what should properly constitute a “copy paste” vehicle, so it is easier for readers to digest and the issue is not continually brought up again.

• Perhaps exploration into stronger promotion of the tree and suggestion?
    They have a discord community, which atleast partly explains the rapid vote-count and high approval rating (for now, until it is balanced out by wider community opinion)

All in your own time. We are all busy. Just spitballing and I don’t want to put pressure on anyone!
Thanks!

It is exam szn and I myself am busy so I would not want to impart this on anyone else, especially given the colossal work already done

5 Likes

By the way, what I have proposed can be used not only for the USSR… This will allow other countries to be added to the existing trees under their own flag.

3 Likes

maybe quickly name the idea, there bunch of different solutions running around and blastertitan does not have his own thread where it could be looked up

2 Likes

By the way, this decision is discussed not only here. It is also mentioned in discussions about other nations. But it is quite difficult to find it…

Or perhaps… not?
72% approval is still very high. Considering that Latin America is not represented in the game at all while having decently sized community, 90% support is not surprising.

Also our usual RU forum guests are “interested” only in Ukrainian tree for obvious reason. You won’t see those usual haters in LATAM tree thread complaining about “clones”, despite the fact that the tree also contains sizeable chunk of imported vehicles from other nations.

So I don’t see the reason to change anything tbh. War Thunder will implement all nations with distinct ground forces eventually, because they already have no choice and almost reached the cap on existing nations. So we must focus on independent Ukrainian tree, not chaotically adjust because haters exist.

2 Likes

We can always improve! This is just a suggestion, I am not asking for trying to force anything!

I do realise this, and that might make a percentage of the vote, but there are certainly people with genuine concerns we could rectify

4 Likes

Wasn’t that suggestion just around 3100~ upvotes just yesterday? Now it’s 4981 about to be 5000?? Goodness.

3,000 or so people disagree with you IAW the vote but you’re more than welcome to having an opinion.

1 Like

2S22 Bohdana 3.0 on «Tatra» T815-7T3RC1 8x8.1R chassis

3 Likes

Let’s keep things civil here people. Don’t directly link suggestions mods in here, just flag it and send them a personal message as needed.

All opinions are accepted. 🤙

6 Likes

just noticed that he did that lol, not mentioning that he pinged the wrong persons about such a matter

Someone wrote here (while claiming to be an independent tree)…that the T-72 is not their main tank!?
In fact, it was so…
At the time of the collapse of the USSR, Ukraine had the following tank fleet (excluding T-54/55/62): T-64 – 2340 copies, T-72 – about 1300, T-80 – 260 (12 of them diesel) …
According to data from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) in the period 1995 - 2015. Ukraine has sold 778 T-72 tanks of various modifications under export contracts…

2 Likes

If Israel can come to the game (especially in its current form), there is absolutely no issue of a Ukrainian or LATAM tree as they both have a lot of unique vehicles. I tend in my updated iterations of the Ukraine tree to include more unique developments into the research* tree.

Enough of the tit-for-tat, all that’s going to happen is the thread will get locked.

This goes for everyone, all opinions are welcome. If you’re a supporter, cool, if you’re not a supporter cool. I encourage everyone to leave feedback, but keep it friendly and cordial. Regardless if you like the tree or not, if you have criticism of the tree or someone’s statements, keep it friendly and fair, if you’re just going to insult it or anyone just save yourself the trouble and leave.

8 Likes

New photos of M1097 Avenger usage in 1129th Anti-aircraft missile regiment of Bila Tserkva

And the one from December

4 Likes

I don’t even know what happened!

1 Like