Ukraine Air Force Tree

Unfortunately the same problem there is not a single special vehicle is a tree that includes American and Russian planes and only there is nothing new and if the tank tree is added it will have almost most of the tanks of the rest of the country like the Russian, German, British tanks and so on It is better instead of adding something like this to add a new mood to play or solve the problems of a rod and it still exists until now it has not been solved and all these vehicles are in the game you can open it and download user skins ukraine and you ready to go

2 Likes

That quote only shows that you haven’t opened Ground tree proposal or haven’t done any research on Ukrainian tank industry.
As for the Air tree, not all nations have their own domestic aerospace industry (and Ukraine has, by the way, but producing civilian aircraft and space rockets, not combat planes). And moving forward, most nations will have token F-16/F-35 or some Su variants that they have not developed or produced as “top tier”. Most nations also don’t have fleet that can be utilized in the game (either too new or too small, or nation is landlocked).
Ukraine Air tree already has unique flavor, by effectively utilizing western armaments on “soviet” tech.

If you have any proposals about gameplay changes (fixing “moods” and “rods”, whatever that is) then you should post your suggestions to relevant development feedback threads. Addition of new vehicles and new trees has nothing to do with “fixing the game”.

Likewise. If you love other tech trees so much - go and play them and enjoy the game, you are already good to go. This proposal is aimed for the players who wait independent Ukrainian TT.

3 Likes

You’re right, there simply isn’t really an Air Force to back up the ground portion of the tree.

Not to mention it’s navy will be super tiny.

Let me clarify some points. Firstly, my primary language is not English, so it is natural that there will be some errors. Secondly, I know that most countries will have copies of the major countries for manufacturing weapons, but imagine that there is one tree in the game that owns the tanks of the rest of the country combined. Why would anyone go to play with any other tree? Everyone would play. In this country, and this is how I created the first problem, which is broken matches all the time. Thirdly, there are some differences, and I know that the Ukrainians made some modifications, but are there any modifications to the German tanks that they received, or the American ones, or any of this? Here is the problem, if the door is opened for such things, then, for example, you will find the Pantsir S1. For America or some of the things that the Russians obtained from Western weapons in the Russian tree, and with this the idea of the tree that belongs to a specific country has been lost. Thirdly, in a simulated tank match, if I was playing with a Russian tank and another Russian tank came in my face, how am I supposed to know that it is Ukrainian and not Russian, given the knowledge? The second high marks make a difference in whether you kill the enemy or die. Unfortunately, this exists, but it is rare

In the end, it seems that you have played this game 5,000 games, while I have played approximately 40,000 games. Therefore, I have experienced all of these problems. I own almost all of the game’s vehicles. I am sorry for any typo errors. I use a translation program.

No problem. You can use Deepl for best results and more natural translations.

There were such modifications. And some vehicles in question are not even present in WT currently (like Abrams variant with ARAT-1 that is currently used in actual combat). More options for the tree composition is better than no options at all.
But that discussion really belongs to a separate topic.

1 Like

I dont want another USSR, thanks.

1 Like

An interesting camofluage on the Su-27UB, far better than the modern ones fielded today!

2 Likes

While working on the tree project I’ve stumbled upon an interesting photographic collection on scale modeling site, the most interesting for me was Ukrainian MiG-29s in green and brown camouflage back from early years of Ukrainian Air Force.

Spoiler

https://www.greenmats.club/gallery/category/76-ukrainian-air-force/

2 Likes

Today’s announcement of “Hungarian Aircraft Line” (completely filled with “soviet” planes + Gripen) demonstrated that there are no limitations and no real reasons against UAF tree addition.

This completely destroys the grounds behind those silly “we don’t need more clones\soviets in the game” comments, as they are already in the game now outside of USSR tree, officially.
Don’t-wanters are welcome to “don’t want” in Hungarian topic from now on :D

Merkko, please keep up the good work! I’m sure this project will be used in the game sooner or later.

4 Likes

alot of people including people who main italy really do not like that it was just copy paste while they could have added many hungarian aircrafts and alot of people will still have problem with hungarian sub tt

1 Like

If this can help, GBU32 ER on Mig29

3 Likes

The fact that Hungary has more of an Air Force, tanks and still ended up as a sub tree should say something on its own.

2 Likes

So you expect Gaijin to add nation that will consist solely of top tier vehicles - something Gaijin is getting money from?
Also love the fact that only non-Russian / non-Soviet aircrafts are jet trainer and F-16.

LOL, LMAO even.

3 Likes

Non-Soviet
What’s with this innate thing of attributing everything from the Soviet Union to Russia? Is it just because it’s the biggest country on the map? Catches the eye better? LOL, LMAO, even.

Sukhoi was born in Belarus. His work, and leadership, brought about many Sukhoi designs and arguably allowed for later ones to exist, even if he had passed away by then. But we all say Soviet, don’t we? Crazy.

F-16 is currently the only aircraft fielded, but the Gripen could come and the Mirage-2000 has a very slim chance of following suit.
Pilots have been trained on the Gripen, with atleast simulator hours given last year.
The entire thing of the Gripen for Ukraine was contingent on Swedens accession into NATO, which was passed On February 26th.

Let me re-iterate.
LOL, LMAO, Even!

5 Likes

So your solution to my argument is to add even more top tier vehicles.

And I thought BeNeLux tree was stupid idea…

1. Historically, during the division of property, Ukraine did not get Su-17M4…
  2. Only Su-17M4R-827 ORAP (Limanskoye) …
  3. But there were Su-17M3 (which you do not have in the tree)- these are Su-17M3 43 OMSHAP (Gvardeyskoye), some of them were also relocated to Limanskoye…part of the Saki airfield…
Spoiler

4 Likes

shouldn’t be added as this Brings nothing new for air players only helps ground rb

2 Likes

The Ukrainian MiG-29MU1 is now using the French AASM-250 “Hammer” extended range aerial bomb.

The weapon is a smart, laser guided and infrared seeking weapon with a solid rocket booster and a range of up to 70Km in ideal conditions.
This could provide the tree with a weapon as competitive as the Kh family of missiles or other guided bombs in game.

Most importantly, it gives a great stand-off attack capability to the tree

5 Likes

French AASM-250 HAMMER

3 Likes