UI buttons in menus for the entire life of the game

I’m getting physically ill playing this game. It’s like there is some kind of user interface lag because of how many inaccurate click possibilities there are in the menus. Any time you have to click an upgrade modification, an Okay button, a To Battle button, a Purchase button, it’s a mouse accuracy test. Why does clicking on the button border that causes the button to light up and flash as if clicked somehow equate to a non-click? For dealing with mods, I have to break out the Enter key between clicks because these buttons are so insufferable. The UI has always been like this.
Is it just me or has the UI always been this annoying? It’s like half of the Okay button is not clickable for some reason. I have always experienced this tediousness. Like what in the FFFFFFFF CLEAN IT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUPPPP PLEASE WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
15 YEAR OLD GAME WITH THE SAME WORTHLESS UI

1 Like

Is it a hovering issue? Do you have to hover the OK button to activate it or something? Drives me INSANE

2 Likes

I dont care

You don’t care that the UI sucks???

2 Likes

Yes I’m trying but I don’t sorry

Why do the arrow keys not select aircraft in the match spawn selection UI instead moves the mouse cursor?!!?!?!?!

OH DID I CLICK “TO BATTLE” ??? YEEEAH I DID

OH WAIT I DIDN’T

SLAM ENTER KEY DESTROYING KEYBAROD
HAD TO get on my phone to type this

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAH is your keyboard ok?

I was kidding. But I seriously hate the UI buttons in this game. I don’t know if I’m barely clicking and dragging or something, but there is something wrong with some of these UI buttons.

1 Like

It’s like a bad re-captcha test, idk how the bots in game can even play 💀