UAE Pantsir S1E based on MAN SX 8x8 truck

I assume you’re talking about the weapon system and not the wheels in this case

I have no clue about the wheels lol

smh, the wheels are important
go find out

Probably Michelin

Now the French can also get it

that was already possible, that one guy argued it because of the thermals and sights lol

every vehicle using a bofors guns about to be added to Sweden
we getting all them naval ships

is that the moment where i start demanding all L/44, L/55 gun user tanks ?

2 Likes

maybe…

can i claim the L7

Poor choice of words on my part. Still, Germany has a very trivial connection to this vehicle since the only things that are actually important to shooting a plane down are either Russian or French. This whole post just reads as copium because Germany doesn’t have the absolute best in every category.

1 Like

I think the current issue is that every nation’s SPAA kinda sucks when compared to the Pantsir
Game went from most top tier SPAAs having 10-12KM range with about 8 missiles and usually no autocannon for aircrafts that gets 2 close

To suddenly the 1 nation constantly being accussed of bias getting 12 missiles with 18km range and the fastest top speed + 2 autocannons for close combat
And while this thing was added, they also nerfed the other SPAAs missiles

I’m currently grinding Germany and i’ve made it up to the FlaRadPz 1 with Roland 3 missiles and it sucks a lot
Butif I got a Strela on my team, which was 9.7 just a few days ago, it’s easily popping off CAS and drones doing the wildest turns

Honestly they should have just given USSR the Tor like they did with China and there wouldn’t have been any issues

1 Like

germany made the truck wich its the one being used as the base the turret its the one found in a normal pantsir the french thing here is the sights, its not just another copy paste pantsir since the hull its the one used by germany nad funny enough the UAE for their own Pantsir, even so there are another options than the pantsir that thing as of rn its way too op its not ready for the current game

On the other hand, SPAA is pretty much a non-issue for most nations. Pantsirs can easily be destroyed by most top-tier CAS.

Since everyone is getting a leo1 and leo2 i believe it’s time to give us this UAE Pantsir in the German TT

3 Likes

Not necessary, Germany has its own options.

Such as?

Also the East German Osa.

1 Like

(provided we get HFK/KV) 😋

1 Like