UAE Pantsir S1E based on MAN SX 8x8 truck

Which is pure hopium and unrealistic, cmon dude

It is, but spaas need more wiggle room, its either that or gajin starts adding external radar Systems. The defensive nature of western countries just made standalone systems irrelevant amd didnt develop them, which is a mistake which is biting us in the ass.
Only aggressor nations with an expansionist mindset did develop standalone vehicles.
War thunder still is a game and they gotta find a way to balance it.

1 Like

1 Like

Tell me again how that is an upgrade, besides it being so old and unknown u dont find any specs of it

More wiggle room? If they don’t have it then they shouldn’t get it, that’s what make trees unique.
I suppose the argument can be made for the U.S since they captured a unit, no idea if it’s still operational though, looked like it had been hit or damaged.

Its not in the needed wiggle room, if it doesnt fullfill the requirements at all. Besides that u might have missed the psrt where it says its a gwrman developed and built chassis.
There you have your reason for implementation.
Spaas fall out of the unique spectrum, look at the adats or ito 90m which france doesnt operate and literaly got the finish one

1 Like

France needs this more than germany both due to political ties and the fact that the main upgrade is the new french sighting system.

how? just how? the ITO90M literaly is better then the Flarakrad in every aspect, and you are comparing a single sight system to the whole ass truck that carries the thing? you are a tad bit to delussional with that one

4 Likes

Pantsir weapon system on MAN Chassis at the assembly line in Tula’s Shcheglovsky Val in Russia. It could be foldered into the Pantsir-S1.

Spoiler

IMG_2852

Not an upgrade, the Russian Pantsir also uses the French sight.

2 Likes

This is getting messy
Let’s give every nation the Pantsir but let’s just slap on a Ukranian flag to indicate it was captured and shared amongst friends

Everyone is happy, yes?

Edit: everyone besides China that is, pretty sure they got their own knock-off pantsir system

1 Like

i would like to introduce the FK-2000 to you

3 Likes

Damn, it’s even uglier than the pantsir

its unnecesarily long in my opinion for whatever reason

ain’t that one of those trucks you see at airports??

+1 for UAE/ Arab TT only. There’s no reason to give it to Germany.

It makes more sense for it to go to France - and I’m against that at the moment. The FCS is French and there’s quite a bit of Russo-French and UAE-French cooperation.

What’s it going to be next? The tires were made in Germany so the vehicle should go to Germany?

1 Like

A cousin of this maybe?

Well the rest of the truck was made in Germany so… quite possibly

2 Likes

Just making sure
you’re aware of the difference between a wheel and an entire chassis the wheel is attached to, right?

1 Like

Which the modification was done in Russia