UAE Pantsir S1E based on MAN SX 8x8 truck

On the other hand, SPAA is pretty much a non-issue for most nations. Pantsirs can easily be destroyed by most top-tier CAS.

Since everyone is getting a leo1 and leo2 i believe it’s time to give us this UAE Pantsir in the German TT

3 Likes

Not necessary, Germany has its own options.

Such as?

Also the East German Osa.

1 Like

(provided we get HFK/KV) 😋

1 Like

The first one is literally just a copy paste of the vehixle we have in-game but with 4 missiles instead of 2 per reload. It offers no other performance advantage and would still be the worst AA at top tier barring maybe the ADATS.

The second is a gun based AA and isnt fit for top tier.

Neither of these are comparable to the Pantsir

There’s also the 9K33M3 which will provide about 16km of range and good enough missile performance, still waiting for one of those to come myself.

bruh you didnt even open it did ya?

Spoiler

I really like how that one has different missile choices.

1 Like

Point still stands, gajin would need to add a prototype missle on top of those vehicles which has not a lot known about it else the vehicles dont realy do much

1 Like

I don’t see how this will stop Gaijin, so again, Germany still has its own options.

in my opinion the better short term solution would be giving sweden and germany the norwegian kongsberg nasaams carrier with iris-t sls missles, its an spaa that finished test firing already.
And then replace the nasaams carrier at one point with germanys own boxer iris-t carrier

1 Like

NASAMS for Germany

While Sweden gets the RB 98 GBAD

1 Like

Standard problem, dont think thr RB 98 is a stand alone vehicle. And germany needs to share an spaa since we wanna get it replaced with boxer variant

With the radar it’s standalone

And personally I don’t think there’s a problem with both the NASAMS and Boxer coming to Germany. Nevermind the fact that it could be years until the Boxer enters service.

1 Like

Gajin can be lazy, i doubt they would add 2 vehicles with basicaly the same capability.
Additionaly the swedens would start conplaining we are stealing their stuff which i dont wanna deal with

I understand where you’re getting at, but the Rad is… kinda sad.

1 Like

Worst of the best as i like to call it.
israel, italy all lack the 11.7 spaas.
Usa and uk have the problem of TD spawn points
Japan needs their arh missles activated