Type 625E

The E of 625E represents “foreign trade model”, and I will submit a version with MANPAD installed later. The 625E suggested in this post is the version with radar installed. I believe that the 625 without radar cannot meet the air defense needs in the game, so I always look for pictures and information with radar.

4 Likes

The turrets of this car can be compatible with 25 or 30 guns and can be replaced as needed. The 625 model has indeed developed from the CS/SA5, divided into early and late stages, and there is a prototype car similar to a technology demonstration car, with the main difference in weapons and body. After more than a decade of development, we can see what the 625 looks like now.

2 Likes

The gun can fire AHEAD shells
4AD0C8635B1263061BFE35DA3A52F2CD
ABB6DE7EAEFC5CC49BF2A34C7AA89044

E is for export, both 30mm and 25mm are for choose.

because in chinese army, 625 work in groups, and share information with data links, both search radar and the small fire control radar on roof can be chosen

10km is for FB-10. FB-10A with bolded booster should be 18km.

just ir I think, it’s based on FL-3000N, export version of HQ-10, but removed passive radar guidance antenna(the 2 beside the seeker)

it’s based on MV3 truck
for it’s ammo. it can use normal 25mm or 30mm ammo, including programmable ammo and apds(25mm), apfsds(30mm). I can’t find the apfsds img, someone posted it on the forum.

4 Likes

Very useful information, I will make modifications

and better change pictures, the first 2 is 30mm version, which is shorter and have jacket around barrels, and the title better be TYPE-625E(25MM)

1 Like

Alright

1 Like

Looks so cool.
+1

1 Like

+1, looks slick + can rid air = Big support

1 Like

We know very little about this chassis, but we can make some guesses from the public shows. The driver’s position is very clear, located on the left front of the body, while the right front appears to be where the engine is installed. According to this image, the rear of the hull with the small window and raised compartment is the position of the gunner and the captain, which can be controlled by a number of joysticks and screens, with the captain on the left and the gunner on the right.

2 Likes

that looks like it was made by skynet and i want it

1 Like

FB-10A Missile performance data from China Defense Equipment Co.,Limited

4 Likes

Glad to see this vehicle added in the game. It’s a good way to compensate Chinese SPAA when facing new high mobility jets. Although Tor has one of the highest overload missiles, its missile only has 850 m/s (needs a long acceleration time to reach) for max speed, which is too slow to deal with high mobility jets like F16C and JAS39.
Type 625E can be a strong complement for this situation.

2 Likes

I am a Chinese main and although i heard the Tor is overpowered, i would like to see some indigenous SPAAs. +1 for this.

1 Like

The Tor is underpowered.

2 Likes

just what i heard people say, never actually tried it, lets get back on topic

I’m just providing my own experience with the vehicle, and in the time I spent here talking with other Chinese mains, many holds similar view as me that the Tor M1 is at best average, and the vertical launch system is absolutely a pain to use, to the point that I simply bring out the Z10 for anti-air instead of this. So I definitely want something like the 625E.

1 Like

Well to be fair the VLS does allow Tor to launch missile behind cover, which is one of few highlights of this vehicle, but all in all the lack of TVD along with huge smoke coming out of its missiles really hampered its aa capacity, as they make your missile much harder to aim/easier for CAS to dodge.

1 Like

Well to be fair the VLS does allow Tor to launch missile behind cover, which is one of few highlights of this vehicle

Umm what? I don’t understand how that’s a highlight and maybe you can correct me.
This is a SAM system and uses LOS guidance, instead of an ATGM carrier with a periscope. The tracking radar must not be blocked by anything and based on where it’s positioned on the vehicle, this system can never be “behind cover”.

Full 25min Video released on it

We Definitely need this

3 Likes