Towards who sub trees really belong to?

Spoiler

3 Likes

Finland wasn’t a German ally during WW1. They weren’t even independent for the vast majority of it.

I don’t believe it should have to offer unique vehicles, given the sparse nature of the Japanese TT especially towards the end.

Buuuut…

They currently use the AT-6TH wolverine, for one, and also have AH-6I Littlebirds

It kind of was. And if the German empire hadn’t collapsed right after the election of the king (of german origin of course), Finland could still be a monarchy.

There’s not much @ Wiki. The 1918 Finland intervention was quite massive. A Naval Division, a brigade, the ship crews…everything together around 30.000 sailors and troops.

The russian fleet was taken out before, in the battle of the Moon Sound. The eastern naval flank was secured with landings along the Gulf of Riga. British fleet never sortied into the Baltics. There was no naval threat left and Germany just parked its dreadnoughts and troop ships off the Finnish coast. If I remember correctly there were 3 or 4 landing zones along the finnish southern coast. Was a longer campaign which lasted until the armistice with several land battles.

Yeah, that’s a sad thing
At yesterday after i told my opinion to you, i even thought “Could we seperate Research tree nations and Preset nations?” Though this might be crazy, it might helps for making SB brackets
Like, we could build NATO preset with from all NATO nations, SCO preset to put China and Russia in one preset, or ASEAN+3 preset which able we put China, Japan,Thai and other SEA countries together
The research point will go to different nations which depened on the vehicle’s nation

2 Likes