Too many premium vehicles are breaking the game

Top ranked players who only have premium cars are destroying a healthy game and undermining the comfort of the game.

7 Likes

13 Likes

I don’t know, man. My premium only line-ups can make me good SL when I’m not getting shafted.

1 Like

They are not the root cause but a symptom

4 Likes

Are you referring to new players at top tier?
Otherwise I am unsure what you mean.

1 Like

You are aware premium vehicles are one of the worst vehicles in game???
Like only reason I use them is to grind so I can unlock better vehicles that I will have fun with.

No, i don’t believe so. I see a lot of unskilled people, cheaters and other kind of people, like those childish shooting constantly at other players, which are not riding Premium vehicles.

The fun is being destroyed by all those people not behaving in a sportif manner, cheat or misbehave. Yesterday, In several matches, right at the beginning of a BR10.3 match herds of tankers going to spawn camp and leave the cap areas behind. Does this make sense? no. End well, we lost the match. Was it fun? not at all. Thats game breaking. Fun for those that got all the kills. I mean, after getting killed at opponent spawn, you should have learned something, but no, the same guys, straight ahead again to the spawn. That the opponent capped the three cap zones, was completely ignored.

The problem, if this would have been one match yesterday, fine. But no I did about 20 matches of which at least 5 were about spawn camping or snipping into spawn area.

1 Like

The Leopard 2A4 is a fine premium.

Didnt know there only one premium in game.

cope

again whoever is complaining on premiums DOESNT have them, if you had them you would now those are worst vehicles in the game.

No, it’s single spawn and single death lvl 40 or below people that don’t know how to play the game and bought a 70$ pixel rig.

I’m personally gonna buy the MiG-23ML next sale to grind Russia, and grab a rank IV or V. I’m almost a lvl 90, and have plenty of experience to swap playstyles, considering a lvl 20 only knows how to play props most likely, they don’t contribute to the team.

Not really?
At least in the case of top tier premiums most are competitive or at the very least good.

Favorite premium is the 3.7 British version of the p-47, no advantages, just a good grinder with good bombs

1 Like

Im currently grinding Russia with MIG-23ML and my man you aint gonna like it, you gonna have good games when you in your tire or down tire, uptire will just make you refund. Also most of games are uptire.

only tanks and some of them planes are garabage except F-4S and Mirage, everything else is better invest in talisman.

I have a friend who has it, who is on the forum, and he likes it just fine. If you don’t know how to play it, there comes your issue. It’s a bad sustained fighter in auto-sweep wing mode, but you control your speed and sweep and know your weaponry back to front it’s not a bad plane, with a really good radar system and top speed.

R-24R’s are really good, the R-60’s are meh, but pretty average for everything else at 11.7, and you have no stock grind. R-24R’s are SARH+IOG, meaning background (moving across ground & notching) does absolutely nothing to it, it’s fairly fast, and the MiG-23 is super fast on delivery. It’s better than the Swedes at this range (JA37C suffers) it has all aspects (R-60M Aphid while not being as good as the AIM-9L, it’s all aspect and fairly maneuverable for its speed) and you can carry bombs and rockets for multi role.

looks back at T29, IS6, and XM-1 era with 80%+ premium team comp

All about Benjamins baby

When did Gaijin care about balance when they smell money.

1 Like

Can’t beat them? Join them!

So you dont have it. oke

Sure I dont know how to play it, thats the problem with plane, that was 2 times nerfed and put in unrealistic BR. Sure buddy

Sure the bad sustained fighter is main issue hahahaahah

What are you talking about its a premium plane for 70 euros

No shit Sherlock

I just said to guy that he be prepared getting smashed in uptires and thats it, so please thank you on your advice but I will ignore it. Have a nice day