Tone CA naming

As seen in the screenshots, IJN Tone is the only one with a different naming convention to the other bluewater vessels in the japanese tree. How do we get it changed to follow the same naming convention as the other stat cards

1 Like

Try a bug report

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder?from-ts=1701388800&to-ts=1719788399

There are dozens of example of miss-matched naming conventions. Sometimes they get fixed. Sometimes they get ignored

2 Likes

Kako has a similar issue. Both are included in my much longer list of Japanese ship name issues I submitted a couple weeks ago. So far it hasn’t been wrongly closed as “not a bug” or “needs sources” like it was last time, so hopefully it wanders over to the devs sometime in the next… few years. :P

1 Like

I see what you mean by that

it has the extra brackets but at least they kept the comma part consistent

edit:
also that is a really nice document with all the naming stuff.

1 Like

yooo you made one??? i remember talking about this (probably with you) ages ago

1 Like

Yep! I actually made one like a year and a half or more ago, ran into troubles with the report site (and its mods) and sort of gave up, but after talking with Stona about this kind of issue again before this patch (Fokker G.I dev blog named it “G.1”) I decided to try again, and rewrote it a bit. So far so good. :)

2 Likes