TIS-MA should have its new bomber damage model removed

Actually they are comparable.
They are at similar tiers, with similar armament and flight model, and they both received the bomber buff.
This post includes reverting the bomber nerf for the Tu-1 aswell, just that not as many people know that thing over the TIS-MA.

1 Like

they don’t have a similar flight model lmao, pretty sure people know about a current premium vs a rare event vehicle

They are both fairly maneuverable for a twin engine fighter.

For those who don’t have $80/are console users, the Tu-1 is how to get a feel for what it plays like

you see my name right? I have the tis ma dude

Yeah, in fact, I purchased it back in winter 2025 sales for GE (lol) and have forgotten I even had it, and only started playing it after the buff. Finally had some actual fun time in GRB.

Because I said:

Survivability + insane fixed armament + some defensive armament. And if you are saying TIS MA is more nimble, that’s even better.

1 Like

congratulations you understand, tis ma is only limited by the dog sh*t altitude performance, under 5000ft it’s a monster though and can get extremely fast for 4.0

The dogshit altitude performance gets negated by Ground RB

I should specify I prefer playing air rb

Yeah but for purposes of this post i would rather concentrate on its Ground RB performance, since its considerably more oppressive there.

Bruh I meant not everyone has access to marketplace or $80 to spend on the TISMA. So the Tu-1 is a good way to learn how much it would perform. You≠everyone

1 Like

well my experience in air rb is that the vehicle is a flying tank and the 8mm plate basically makes the pilot immune to damage from behind, fires are a meme now

1 Like

Yeah, you can imagine how much Ground RB players suffer if the TIS-MA can pull that shit off in Air RB.

1 Like

For the matter of fact it’s quite insane in that regard. You mostly face 12.7mm HMGs on American tanks and later on some Soviet/Chinese, but usually it’s 7.62s and it’s funny how people even try to do something to you. Bruh, even 20mm tends to do nothing, and you just slaughter the crap if air is uncontested (thanksfully, you get Soviets on your side with Yak-9s mostly to cover)

1 Like

it’s pretty funny to see big holes in the aircraft from 37mm and it just doesn’t effect you

Yes, my favourite actually

I havent yet played the TIS-MA after the update yet, actually. I am just talking about it from my experience using it before the update.
imma do a match and update this after its over.
I got stuck playing the ASU-57.
Yeah this thing is insane.

I see USSR haters with a horrible record.(50% win rate 13Death 15 kill, OP for what???)

Before TIS-MA got buffed, it was super easy to catch fire, and the FPS system never worked, which meant it can be 100% destroyed in a fire. Even 7.62 can easily cause its engine or fuel tanks to catch fire, and most of players don’t play it due to this. It is also nerfed by its weight; from 7.5t to over 8t, it is heavy enough to do a loop.

The TIS-MA staying at 4.7 is because it is so easy to be shot down before, with such a low reward rate, and that’s why it worth getting a buff, or people will choose SU6 or YAK9K.

By the way, TU1 is much worse, but it’s faster, considering the current SPAs, it’s super OP, buff CAS is also understandable, and also I’, planing to report that TIS-MA should have a better engine instead of AM-38, when it gets new engine, then you can say it is overpowered at 4.7

image
bruh 15+3 is 18

Any kind of classification based damage model should be removed. If Gaijin doesn’t want to make damage models individually, then their damage model should be calculated from the aircrafts dimensions and weight. Then a BUFF would naturally be tough. A TIS-MA would be as tought or soft as any aircraft of comparable size, no matter what their classification within the game is.

And in any case that should be the starting point for any individual damage model (dimensions and weight). From there the damage model would be manually adjusted for better historical representation.

4 Likes