Thoughs on what will be the next event vehicle?

If the Object 292 can be selected for the Chinese New Year event I don’t see any problem with the opposite…
fakeeventvehicle

6 Likes

Watch it be a Chinese tank for the Soviet tree

I hope they do something Italian cause there’s so many cold war ground vehicles that OTO Melara and other German company’s made that could be added.

They should significantly reduce that grind anyway imho

I do suspect it will be a ww2 soviet vehicle as VE Day is in May and the past two years have brought the legends of victory vehicles like the IS-2 321 and the BM-31. As for what that vehicle could be specifically my best guess is the KV-1 (1942) in one of Olivia’s recent leaks. It could be the KV-7 leaked there instead but the KV-1 (1942) is more well known and would fit better as a ‘legend’ of victory. It’s essentially a KV-1 Zis-5 but with the cast turret of the KV-1C.

The WZ111 should be on the technology tree. This is the only domestically produced heavy tank in China, and if it is used as a special vehicle, the Chinese TT will lose another unique representative.
Just like M64

2 Likes

This is 85-2AP, which is almost identical to the ZTZ96 in the game. The one in 9.3
There are many more unique contents

1 Like

Like the one on the German 75 KV?

🇨🇳 ✈️ 🇺🇸 🚢 🇸🇪 🚜

Yes but with the short soviet 76mm cannon.

Also, if it is a German one, would be so nice if it was that Turkish M60 with that crazy modular turret.

But I wonder, yes, the turret is “new” (don’t seems like to change much but protection), with this modification, there’s a better mobility and chassis protection? (which I really doubt). Because if this one is added as a event vehicle would be just like MBT-2000 (120S): slow and vulnerable chassis.

Hmmm ok