This matchmaking is really unfair

I agree a BR shift up enough to rejiggle pretty much from the ground up, but I feel the 7.0>.9.0 idea would create a power vacuum that might not be filled to avoid other undesirable situations. Some nations will, some not.

We already have a power vacuum, at least this way they’d actually solve one issue instead of solving nothing whilst still creating a power vacuum.

Considering how long and how dominant US has been for a very long time and only reigned in by getting the F-4S to lower the winrates, the talk about it has been very minimal.

As for the forum, for aircraft it’s pretty equal in usage

Ground forces Germany is more talked about but I’m not sure if that really proves anything, Puma + Tiger + Maus is already half the difference, US doesn’t have many iconic vehicles like that, most discussed is the Jumbo BR.

I see you’re a bit soft (rather, extremely soft). No worries, I’ll be sure to never use such language such as “Ok so besides the joke, the matchmaker was far more enjoyable to me when it was historical based.”

Tosser.

Only you know what the hell you are on about. Best of luck 👋

FF

6.7s only see most of the old 7.3s in a full uptier situation now. That is something.

If Russia and France were locked from same team 7.3 (which can happen now but RNG of teams you get) I don’t see the issue of full uptiers for 6.7s requiring such a new gap to be created. And no, you are talking of a much larger gap and leaves some nations lacking even more so.

But I respect your point of view, we just feel differently.

I’ve played around 40 battles at 6.7 as USSR, USA and GER guess how many downtiers I’ve got 0 :)
7.3 most of the time.
So yeah WW2 decompression Somua SM and IS-6 farming party

Somua gets played a ton now as does the IS-6, both at around 6000 on TS compared to most other things at 6.7 at 2-3000 so those uptiers are very common and from my experience just the standard.

If Russia and France would always be on opposing sides it would be better but it’s still questionable design if your goal was to create this separation and instead you killed 6.3 and 6.7 just to have them act as filler for the 7.3 matches.

So you are on about personal chances of tier position. Not something I have an issue with or can’t work around.

Looks like I might roll them both out if that is an easy mode and I can be bothered with GF, thanks for the tip!

If 7.3 is going to be the default BR than all nations should be competitive, especially Germany and US as major nations.

And are you saying that thinking it’s going to bother me or something?

Why would that be the default BR? What do you think populates the bottom ends of 7.7/8.0/8.3 currently? There is no “especially” for any major nation and I don’t know why you think there should be.

Quite frankly I have no idea what you are on about so “no”.

Between your brick wall and that odd fellow going off on nothing at all (and seen the same in the Arado thread, it is pretty obvious regarding that member) as I am not particularly invested I wish you all the best.

One glaring issue that I’ve seen is being thrown into a battle that’s already underway and I end up on the losing side already. Just had a Poland fight where the opposing team are already sniping the spawn point from across the battlefield and I couldn’t even move. Lost 1 battle of a RP and SL boosters with nothing to show for it.

Turn off “join battle in progress”, it is default “on”.

Now is even worse in terms of uptiers for 6.3 and 6.7. Really the changes are just a excuse for add more easy preys for rank 6 premiun spam.
The only solution for this mess is add the old 0.7 BR spread.

But most of ranks 6 premiums also have garbage MM getting sucked into 11.0 games

Play 7.3 and 7.7 and a lot are uptiers too. Play 5.7 and you get many 6.7s. Not sure why people believe 7.3 is an issue.

The same reason they were trying to decompress it in the first place, the jump from WW2 to cold war has always been too large to work properly in game, and now the problem is amplified by removing cold war from some nations to allow the others to go uncontested.

Most have 7.3s after checking so not really an issue.

Yeah, a Wiesel is on par with an IS-6 I guess.

I didn’t know Wiesel was a Heavy Tank Premium!

Most 7.3s the wiesel, if it can get someone alone, seems quite able to cause grief (not got so only faced/played alongside).

There are more than 3 vehicles at 7.3.

It’s not a heavy tank premium, so you end up with a Tiger ll vs IS-6.

What? Yes, in an uptier. Tiger II sees it only in last two BR brackets, heavies are dissuaded from uptiers since day 1. You were on about the Wiesel.

IS-6 is not as common as TT, I saw a lot of 7.0 IS-3s but maybe one Premium IS-6. Why would you be trying to tackle a heavy with an SPAA anyway? (Rhetorical, though if you ambush maybe be able to pop tracks and the mg but maybe not the main cannon as I find RU main cannon extra resilient. I know the Japanese SPAA can mess with a Jagdpanther in seconds).

One of the last matches a ZSU ripped apart the feared French Premium, so seems like they go down too.

Germany team with Russia so not quite the issue.