This game has too many issues to enjoy it anymore

Well look at you Mr GotAnAssumptionToBringUpAnArgument…

Get wrecked.

(Edit - Funny that I get flagged, and not the ones around me… HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM)

I don’t need to, because I’m not the one complaining about the game… Duhhh…

Pretty much sums up most of your contribution to this forum.

2 Likes

Is that the literal reason peopel get all up in my grill, because I don’t align with your whinge about how bad the game is and how it’s the reason for the issue? Because I don’t see it that way, I’m entitled to my opinion, and I can render it a lot better than many of the " ‘insert pic here’ Games broken yo" obtuse whinge inducing threads…

That’s the annoying part about the dogpiling whingers that we encourage by your dismissal of any rebutal over a personal issue you have with someone because of the fact that YOU can’t handle thier opinions on a forum that is for that reason, JUST to make out they are ‘bad’ for actually objecting to your nonsense and blaming…

Oh cut it out, you’re coming in here to solely make a fight, what a prick…

Normally I just ignore you.

1 Like

Then keep doing so and shut up about your personal grievances…

1 Like

Call it a public service.

1 Like

I’d call it an echo chamber of idiocy to be honest, but call it whatever you want because I can’t stop you…

The whinging actually needs to stop and the personal attacks over someone merely commenting needs to be addressed.

1 Like

It’s you. You are the problem. You come into people’s threads and you hijack them and go off about Chinese cheaters and what not. And you get threads locked. I’ve seen at least three of them and you are the primary culprit. All you do is spew your xenophobia viewpoint and it just makes you look sad. But the bad part is it is impacting the community because threads are being locked because of it. Sorry but it’s the truth.

6 Likes

I’m glad the comments and threads actually get cleaned up, but the mods really need to be more proactive instead of reactive with some of these cases…

4 Likes

They used to be in the old forum.

3 Likes

Nearly everything was much better with the old forum. :(

2 Likes

I would assume you are starting to get burned out, so a break of the game is recommended. But I will also address your points as unbiased as possible.

There’s not much you can do about the poor quality of your teammates, however you made a point later that I will address this a little bit more.

It’s odd to me that CAS is an issue in AB when you can spawn a fighter plane to kill them whenever they try to spawn. RB suffers from not having this option, leading to an inflexible and frustrating decision of having to destroy your current tank to spawn AA or a fighter. There are solutions that would be sensible without overly punishing one side or the other, but that will be up to Gaijin and the GRB playerbase as a whole.

This is mostly an issue for top tier, but I have found that it isn’t as catastrophic as one might assume. There are avenues to where specific tanks can use the environment to their best advantage, however it may force you to play a certain way. Not really the best from a gameplay perspective, but a natural consequence of armored vehicles being the way they are. Some maps are legitimately terrible but this is always subjective.

One part I absolutely disagree with is saying the booster affects your gameplay on the game side. Do not believe this logical fallacy. Otherwise, there are inconsistencies that need to be ironed out, but I personally haven’t experienced much of it recently outside of the T-80 sideskirts. It’s a pretty broad issue that’s hard to simplify. The other part about shooting through buildings is more of a gameplay/map issue and would support a better physics interaction with them.

A consequence of your usual public matchmaking. I would not like the alternative, which is SBMM. Just like point 1 from earlier, there’s not much you can do about that. I don’t think it fair to blame the game about this,

Fair point, Ground and Naval have some of the worst progression issues thanks to time in battle being a huge consideration for RP gains. Most players don’t live long enough to maximize their earnings in a tank.

1 Like

I have a big monitor AND glasses. I still find it difficult to spot enemy tanks, and as such prefer to play arcade where they’re spotted for me, instead of getting shot from half way across the map or by someone covered in bushes because I couldn’t spot them myself. That’s my preference.

It’s cool mate. I never took it that way even remotely.

It’s a forum and as such people are entitled to their opinions, even if YOU disagree. The fact that what you call a “blame game” is constant only shows that there are plenty of players who have issues with the game as it stands. The fact that YOU don’t like that is irrelevant. I simply came here to mention that I was leaving and state the reasons why and to advise others that weren’t enjoying the game to do likewise rather than get increasingly frustrated and you arrogantly invaded the thread to tell me to “leave and take up knitting”.

Then take some of your own damn medicine and instead of spending hours on here invading thread after thread to complain about the fact that people have the gall to voice opinions that differ from your own, mind your own damn business and stop reading those threads all day long if they bother you so much and “take up knitting”. You are a hypocrite of the highest order. It’s no wonder nobody here can stand you!

Says the guy who goes out of his way to do practically nothing BUT whinge about people having issues with the game, and as for personal attacks, how about you calling people in this very thread “dogpiling whingers” and “pricks”. Like I said, you’re an utter hypocrite.

1 Like

Yeah, nothing personal. I usually agree with the things you post in here. Just gets old when RB “elitists”, or at least people that sound like them start blaming AB for stuff that isn’t the mode or the players fault. It’s the game. The OP’s “insights” are subjective, neither right nor wrong and can be agreed with or not, depending on anyone else’s personal point of view. As with most things here on the Forum.
I think everyone has lamented their team mates from time to time. Not mode oriented at all
CAS is an issue to many, the way it is implemented seems to be the problem to me. Again, mode aside
They will NEVER make a map everyone approves of. And again here, there are deeper issues at play than just the map designs, spawning system STILL needs an overhaul, the BR ranges that are allowed/forced onto the maps needs work in many cases . . and yet again, not mode specific.
As for weapons, hit detection, the changes they have made and the ones planned. Yeah, inconsistency is rampant, and also . . nothing new for that matter. Majority of actions feel very RNG now and that is a sad state to get into for a “skill based” game that WT used to be and this too . . is not mode based.
The MMe’r/BR system used for setting up matches . . . same issues across the board for all modes.
The grind is the grind . . it won’t go away, not in a F2P format. Yes it used to be easier imho . . but not a lot. Majority of the problem with all that is so many new players just want to go play modern stuff and do it RIGHT NOW!! And most of them do not even know what the grind really is or how it works
C’est la Vie . . . but I think you can see my point, forgive me if I over reacted. But I think this shows more what the OP had in mind . . even tho I offer absolutely no answers to solve any of these “issues”.
Because short of changing almost everything about the game, I do not see how any of this stuff would ever see the light of day as it all would detract from the bottomline . . a business no-no
Only thing I have seen that might help that small group of new guys is Gaijin’s new game -
MWT: Tank Battles . . . . looks like a whole game of just modern stuff in what appears to be a RB format. I just wonder if it’s a Dagor engine game or if they used something more similar to other games and any “industry standard” . … I’d really like to see the difference . . .

3 Likes

ToS 3.11:

“Furthermore, the User may not encourage other Users to stop playing the Games or to avoid purchasing any content from the Gaijin.Net Store in any form, including by making threats or enforcing them. The violation of this rule may result in the following restrictions…”

Guy who already has a chat ban going for the forum ban too, I see.

2 Likes

All good bro. Appreciate your response.

The one question I’ve posed on this issue over and over, which I feel would at least partially solve this issue in arcade by discouraging the talentless hacks that use aircraft as Kamikaze weapons to ensure their weapons land close to their targets is:

Why do CAS users get to use aircraft without losing one of their three lives if they do so and die and also not risk incurring any RP costs, the same way tank users do?

If they did, they’d think twice about taking stupid risks and some would even avoid using aircraft altogether. Combine this with a reduction in the regularity of aircraft availability and I think you’d be a long way to solving the issue.

The only answer I’ve had so far is “because that’s not how the game is”. Brilliant answer by that genius Flying Doctor.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

this world and this forum Strongly encourages whining and telling mommy (reporting and @ ing mods)

Ive never once flagged a comment… If i have an issue i speak Directly to the person who committed the offense… because im not a child