The SK60B is the worst jet i've ever flown, still wondering how it is higher than the yak15

Seriously, this thing is slower than many 3.0 br aircraft and can’t even do anything properly other than third partying people and having A SINGLE CHANCE at reversing someone just to spray all your shots all over.
Why is it 7.0? It’s vastly inferior to all fighters and ALSo all attackers in the BR range, i’d say move it to 6.3 and remove the missiles, rockets and anything else that places it so high up in BR.

And yes, i already spaded it’s performance.

It has a Manual Guided Rocket for Cas, some fat Unguided Rockets, and its standard 2x 30mm cannons with each 150 rounds. It is fine were it is, that plane is not made for fighting other planes, but cas.

8 Likes

There is a reson why the F14A doesnt have that much CAS ordinance, and the F/A has. The Saab 105G is the better version of the Sk60B, but it has bomb, more fat unguided rockes, and Zero guided ordinance. Wha doesnt it have a better engine and more guns and more missels? Becouse it is made for CAS. CAS planes are slow!

1 Like

Yes, an unarmed trainer will be great fun to fly…

11 Likes

Mantis is complaining about the A2A capability of the CAS plane.
Fork found in the kitchen.
I reckon he would dismiss it when someone complains about his F-5C, while they play the CAS plane.

Great, I love to see an unarmed, inferior Canberra at 6.3BR /s

5 Likes

It’s quite weak at 7.0 and I don’t see any issues with it going to 6.7 in ARB, and I doubt it would even be excellent at 6.7.

Why can’t planes be balanced off of how they perform A2A in a primarily A2A mode?

It needs zero loadout changes to go down since we have separate BRs for ARB/GRB.

2 Likes

The problem is, Mantis is a typical double-standard guy.
He complains about the A2A performance of strike planes when he plays it. Yak-130, or this.

But when someone else complains about A2A performance while comparing those with his precious F-5C, then he immediately dismisses it with “It is your fault that unlocked those instead of fighter jets.”
I still remember he instantly ignored complaints about the Sea Harrier FRS.1 and Jaguar GR.1A when I argued with him about the F-5C.

I don’t mind buffing SK60B since there are some maps providing fighters to get air-spawn.
But Messenger is…

Who is mantis?

Mantis_Chat_Ban, Mantis, or Boeing747Cultist,
OP.

4 Likes

I figured, just checking.

Sweden is OP and the SK60 is peak, besides don’t you literally complain about Sweden being OP in a lot of threads? Why get upset over the SK60?

1 Like

Because maybe he bought SK60?

He is free to complain about how awful his jet is, such as the Yak-130 or SK60

But if you or I complain about how awful the AJ37 is and compare it to the F-5C (for argument’s sake)?
He will call us that we have a skill issue, and we should’ve unlocked a fighter jet instead when we need to fight against a fighter jet, ngl.

2 Likes

use the rb05a they are super op because they have proxy

Is this guy the new TIGERTANK of the forums?

1 Like

This post is pure ragebait, Your wrong, this plane is completely fine, Wanna confirm? check my vehicle state.

1 Like

excuse me?
that thing is scary af

OP claimed like that

The Yak130 is good only if you engage with it. Alas, it’s the zero of 9.0.


yeah i don’t ground attack with it. I focus on air RB.

It has two aam, and 2 30mm pod what u want more?