The SK60B is the worst jet i've ever flown, still wondering how it is higher than the yak15

people dont realise the agms on the Sk60 can be used as air to air missiles due to its proxy fuse, but then again it isnt written anywhere

Yes I want SK60F and 105XT with the quad minigun pods and RB75 or 4x RB24J

2 Likes

yes, and I’m right about it, sweden is OP. But it can have it’s black sheep. SK60B is mid but it can work out. There’s not a single match where I die that is NOT a swedish aircraft. However SK60B is not a plane i fear facing nor have trouble dealing with.

this would make sense but bombers now can tank faqour 90s so who cares now.

Its been along time since its been passed and yet its not been implemented, its been long time since gaijin did not provided or filled the gaps in sweden both vehicle categories.

LMAO which Swedish plane is OP per se?

  • JA37C
  • JA37D

Most stuff with the "fighter"↓
imagen
icon tbh. There’s of course some doodoofardiger stuff but so do have all tech trees don’t they?

the viggen at 11.3 with the skyflashes is OP, and a great RB platform only struggling when getting into a high speed engagement. The others are meh. Gripens are still top dawgz.

genuinely all props suck (if you ignore the 109s and the j26)
and most early and cold war jets suck too

I like the Buffalo

Hehe, I always thought suck was relative, but if everything sucks, what then? ;-)

genuinely forgor that plane existed whoops ;w;

Tbf I’ve seen quite a few people who just don’t vibe with probs but absolutely slap in jets. Could just be the case here, had a friend absolutely despise playing Germany with me but once we got to the jet age he did decent with the Me-262 which is say is impressive given the vehicle and his average performance from props lol

1 Like

no its just like rlly nearly all swedish props being not good
(just play the finnish ones cuz they are decent)

Personally I think the J21’s are mid but I know they can be decent, (just don’t fit my style for flight) as for the J22 and such they are currently underperforming in engine values and have had a report up for like 2 years or so to give them their correct engine values.

only time an a/j21 is decent is if people keep headoning you

1 Like

You do have decent initial turn but you don’t gain speed easily nor do you keep energy, you basically dump everything for one turn where you still won’t beat some aircraft in that first turn. Penalty from having the 13.2s if I had to guess

it has 18m/s climb at 4.3
and doesnt even turn that well nor does it have a good high speed or ripspeed or prolonged turn
like
its performance is just bad

I mean it was added back at 3.3 and 3.7 respectively and are all now 4.3 so yeah they are not the most crazy flight performance wise, it’s the guns doing most of the heavy lifting.