The problem with PUMA at 10.0 in 2024

congrats… there are more people like you lol

tbh id play it over the puma

The freccia is 10.3

You do you, but i much rather be able to hull down, as you can easily kill the gunner and commander by hitting on the turret.

1 Like

KF41 is 10.7 with a much worse chassis than the PUMA

1 Like

The KF41 has better mobility and the strikeshield APS what are you on about

The APS is garbage and doesn’t even stop HEAT because the armor is so thin, it just detonates it early which lowers post pen effect, but it’s a light tank with 3 crew so most hits kill anyway. The PUMAs ERA + composite is much more effective.

The PUMA is also much better hull down because of the crewless turret, which it allows it to engage targets without risk of being killed.

4 Likes

Already sucked before, just not as much. The gun always did no damage and overheated way too fast for its rate of fire.

Which lasted about a week, so it’s not only in the past but it didn’t last very long either.

Honestly? Make the gun ACTUALLY DO DAMAGE instead of firing until overheating just to turn a track orange.
It wouldn’t be anywhere as bad if you could actually kill stuff instead of mildly inconveniencing them your terrible penetration, damage, and ROF.

5 Likes

You mean the worst APS in game which works only in like 2 from 100 cases?

Ive had strikeshield stop my ATGMs quite often when its at an angle

Yea i played it before the update so i fully agree, the gun was an issue pre-update but atleast you had the void armor letting you survive a round or two, now tho, every hit is a crippling hit in some way.

I dont think they will change the behaviour of the round but at the very least they can give us spikes

1 Like

You say that but they still refuse to die to HEAT/FS.

You also still can’t ammo rack them.

People only use HEATFS because it’s forced onto people with pre- top tier vehicles anyways, as despite reverting this for the new top tier, they didn’t think it was necessary to apply this to the older vehicles as well, who not only have to face these new top tier vehicles, they have to face them with heatfs whilst they get stock APFSDS, so they’re handicapped whilst fighting an uphill battle.

And doesn’t matter if you can’t ammo rack them as their ammo isn’t that dangerous anyways I guess.

2 Likes

Just good ole’ Gaijin and their heavily skewed priorities.

1 Like

The stike shield is not the gratest, specially against the threads that actually matters at that br wirh are helicopters, they have pretty much the same mobility they only differ by 1 hp/ton, which is not a lot, so you basically get a marginally better mobility and protection for a single thread for a much inferior survivality, protection against most threads, as the kf 41 can easily be killed by most autocannons from the front unlike the puma. Also the comander camera on the puma is really high up allowing you to send spikes from a complete cover much more easily than on the kf 41.

They are pretty equal in mobility and strikeshield does nothing.

The Puma with spikes is infinitely better than the KF41 because it’s just more survivable.

5 Likes

Vehicles always look better when minor nation players play them.

No

1 Like

I think it’s more accurate to say the amount of bad players playing big nations is bigger mainly due to their bigger popularity, hence why for smaller nations there isnt a ton of players to spoil the WR or KD of a certain vehicles, unlike bigger nations.

1 Like