The New Year Sale in the Gaijin.net store!

We’re continuing to celebrate winter holidays and we’re glad to offer you discounts in the Gaijin.Net store. More than 30 offers with vehicles with 50% discounts and 30% for selected pack from the latest updates! Boost your progress, or kick start research in any tech tree from any nation in the game!

info3 From 12:00 GMT on 26th of December until 12:00 GMT on 2nd of January

F-4S Phantom II Pack -50%

The kit includes:
  • F-4S Phantom II (Rank 7, USA);
  • Premium account for 20 days;
  • 2500 Golden Eagles.

69.99 35

• Store
  • MiG-23ML Pack -50%

The kit includes:
    • MiG-23ML (Rank 7, USSR);
    • Premium account for 20 days;
    • 2500 Golden Eagles.

69.99 35

• Store
  • Leopard 2A4 Pack -50%

The kit includes:
    • Leopard 2 (PzBtl 123) (Rank 7, Germany);
    • Premium account for 15 days;
    • 2000 Golden Eagles.

64.99 32.5

• Store
  • K9 VIDAR Pack - 30%

The kit includes:
    • K9 VIDAR (Rank 5, Sweden)
    • Premium account for 15 days;
    • 2000 Golden Eagles.

49.99 34.99

• Store
  • And many more!

Note!

These packs will be removed from the store after the sale (on all platforms):

4 Likes

So those sales are for basically everything that was not on a previous sale?

2 Likes

The worst sales I ever see, only for some nations (basically the trinity) but nothing for minor nation (J35, F1, F4J etc not on sale for no reasons …)

15 Likes

They were on a previous sale. I guess gaijin does sales for half of the vehicles at a time now

2 Likes

As every year, we always had a 2-for-1 sale at the end of the year, but I see that the Gaijin team doesn’t want to do such sales anymore because after the last drama, they are fixing the economy in the game and that’s probably why they don’t want us to be able to buy our favorite sets, the beginning of this year has already shown us that we can’t count on good sales because with the current economy, these premium sets would give us a chance to quickly grind to the top machines and Gaijin doesn’t want that, they always wanted us to spend as much time as possible on acquiring machines. The sad thing is that we asked during the last sale whether there would be sets for sale this year - I wanted to buy Turms + Su25k and I wasn’t 100% sure that when I bought Su25K at the birthday sale, there would be a Turms set in the winter sale.

I’m sorry that Gaijin pretends to do something for players, but in reality it just keeps things the same.

14 Likes

The website seems to be working, that is an improvement from last sale.

1 Like

as long as i cant get turms and su25 in the same sale, you wont get money. but nice to see how gaijin treats again their community, the ones who feed them. clever people making the decissions.

4 Likes

The one thing I wanted not on sale for some reason, guess I’ll spend my money on a new game on Steam instead.

12 Likes

I am really disappointed with this sale, I was looking forward to buying the Su25K or the VIDAR to better my lineups, but the Su25K is not on sale for some reason. Only the much inferior (for my purposes at least) Su39 is on sale, while the A-10 is on sale even tho it was released the same year as the Su-25K.

After not seeing the Su-25K on sale I was disappointed, but i wanted the VIDAR as well anyway so I just thought about buying that instead, but that is the only vehicle (not counting naval) that is only on a 30% discount.

3 Likes

Finally a decent sale, gonna grab that Leo 2a4

1 Like

Its a Christmas miracle!

1 Like

I wonder why Dupleix is getting removed right after being added. Probably didnt sell well. Probably because its worst 5.3 cruiser in game could ve just made it 5.0 as the tech tree version that gameplay wise is identical or add APHE instead of removing it…

2 Likes

Wanted to get the L1A1 L44 and Vidar. Then i will not buy something ✌🏽

1 Like

“It’s another Festivus miracle” . . . . .

8 )

1 Like

This is a terrible sale, 3 aviation packs for America are on sale meanwhile France, Japan, China, Britain and Italy have none.

I want to see all packs on sales like the previous years, not this crap.

Edit: America actually has 4 pack planes for sales.

11 Likes

Is it getting DDOS’d again or is my phone just being stupid?

I noticed the Italian Tiger is full price stiil

The Italian tiger wont be on sale because:

• Its a GE vehicle and currently only (some) packs are on sale
    • And it was only introduced the most recent update
    1 Like

Funfact:
    The Dupleix is actually 5.7
    But yeah idk how this thing ended up being 5.7 either.
    5.3 would be way more suitable for it.
    Not too long ago the prinz Eugen and the Dupleix were on the same br. The Eugen outperforms the Dupleix in every aspect. And the french navy still has not many Lineup options at all.
    The Dupleix also has no real great history behind it.

So after all there is no real Reason to buy this thing rn. It does not have a lineup anyway

1 Like

Yeah I gathered that ,Still would have nice though, the thing is never worth 3000 GE