The new research bonus... is a fraud

Basically, yeah.

I will gladly take more rp. But i also didnt expect to get like 70k rp per match after this change.

1 Like

I posted this on another thread but I’ll share here. This was just with 500% RP booster + 200% RP Booster without any kind of premium. Would of been over 30k RP if I used premium and premium vehicle. This was before the RP bonus update. I want to obtain this kind of reward if I’m using a single premium tank + have premium account activated to match my RP reward for Air RB. Maybe not that crazy like Air RB but like 20k to 30k RP when playing ground makes things so worth it and less stressful.
25k RP here was just that 1 time thing, every other match was like 2k to 4k depending how well i do and its super stressful cuz some games be like 100 RP cuz i played it bad XD so takes even longer of a grind.

Meanwhile in Air RB (Premium jet/Premium acc only) Images below

Spoiler

These were my highest but each game was like 10k to 30k RP

1 Like

Didn’t know u roamed the forums sir communist ballz

Gaijin… look what you did…

To be fair, getting 7 air kills in air rb is way harder than 8 ground kills in ground rb.

Even if everyone only spawned an average of twice in ground rb, it would be 16 kills to “effectively” reach the same feat.

Although i still feel like ground rp gain is a little behind air, it isnt that bad. Certainly feels way better than naval.

but they did say that this is how it was planned

Gaijin is reluctant to introduce new ways for players to earn points (like the old damage and combat points), nor are they willing to adjust the underlying earnings formula. They offer you five research bonuses, which are essentially worthless perks that won’t give you much extra gain.