The new research bonus... is a fraud

Lads i’m legit pissed off so no meme with cat saying hello today

two cats are sitting next to each other in a bedroom looking at the camera

Seems like our “Research Bonus” from getting a top tier vehicle only aplies to the BASE RP gain, so no premium time bonus is taken into account, no RP booster is taken into account and no premium vehicle talisman bonus is taken into account, source?

If they actually said that this is how it’s SUPPOSED to work… then holy shit we were scammed.

Angry Face GIFs | GIFDB.com

6 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

You got a free RP bonus. Why are you crying? Snail finds a decent way to ease the grind, no matter how small it may be to you, and you still complain with them making the game better.

6 Likes

The snail glazing is insane

5 Likes

This. Is not that.
More like the most convoluted, minimal way humanly possible to meet the requirement.

3 Likes

Its so over

4 Likes

It’s never been so over

2 Likes

gets given $5
“Why didnt they give me $20? What a rip off.”

I was doing alright before so i will gladly take an extra couple thousand rp for free.

3 Likes

Again, the snail glazing is INSANE

Yes, we’ve known this for over a year now.
They said it was BASE RP the entire time. They were very explicit about it.

And as you can see, you earned 20,000 RP, which has never happened in the history of War Thunder premiums with only 7 frags and a zone capture.

So no, you weren’t scammed.

Ah yes, a game where I got 16,5K RP and got an extra 3,5K as a “100%” bonus, get out of here

3 Likes

I dont know why people were expecting some massive rp increase. Were people actually expecting to get an extra like 20k rp or something?

2 Likes

It’s based on the base RP, which has been advertised as such for months if not the entire year.
We’ve known it was a bonus to base RP this entire time…

It’s more RP then I was getting before. What’s to complain about?

1 Like

If I get 16,5K RP in a match and was promise to get a 100% bonus I want 33K RP, your 5 dollar analogy means nothing

Let me change it a bit then.

You get $10 an hour plus tips. With tips, you make about $15 per hour. Boss says you will get a 10% raise.

Now, you are making about $11 per hour and $16 with tips.

If you weren’t using premium or boosters it probably would be. Probably additive with other RP modifiers.

Still means jack shit when you were promised to get a 100% raise not a 10% one

Yeah, we’ve known it was base rp for ages. Sure I’d love it to be a 100% bonus on total RP earn… But any chance to decrease the grind is appreciated. Do not forget we got a lot more than what their original plans were…

1 Like

Only premium time and “skill” bonus by getting 7 kills, nothing else