The leopard 2RI should be 12.3 At least

Ive played this tank decent amount at this point and I dont feel 12.7 is the correct br. Its main issue is that its slow and it seems to me that its main attractor (the armor) was made to combat heat related threats from infantry, Not anti tank. Its lack of mobility is a massive armor debuff since the most effect way to use armor is to move in a unexpected way, something that the 2ri cant do. The turet has a giant weak spot (the guner view) which is alway shot at. I know that the counter to this is to turn my turret but this isnt a comon weak spot on other leopards. I would rather it have a crappier dart and put at the 11.7 - 12.3 range with the other japan line ups. If there is something Im missing then let me know but tbh, there is no role it fills well in warthunder.

Have not played it myself yet, but it would be nice to have a partner for the 12.0 or 12.3 mbts. Especially considering how strong the 12.7 Type 10s already are