The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

Marginal, but it would still be something since F2 has been denied so far.

1 Like

could help slightly with the shattering on internals

I misspoke on that. Last I saw it was 1,750m/s, but that was from a deep in the Internet statistic that compared it to DM73.
Which I’ll admit I don’t want to commit the time to finding again right now.

Glad you agree.

Ignore my comments about the graphs.

It’s 575mm pen, not 757. I wish we have 757 pen.

Anything new come from the study on armor protection?

OFL F1 is 575 at like 3km…

That’s what he said.

Yes sorry my bad

Looked like they were talking 100 meters from the way things were phrased.

I think I found my error.

That muzzle velocity might be for the German l44 52 (as the brochure is in English, it might be for other potential clients like the Ariete). The French 120mm usually has a higher velocity than them. And I I recall the DM43 (which is the German named OFL120F1) had that 1720m/s velocity, while the OFL is faster. Don’t quote me on that, but you could check in game quickly to see if I am wrong

Well actually dm43 in game is too slow, should be 1740 m/s. It’s mass is too great as well, because it’s copy and pasted 4.3 kg from dm33, just like ofl 120 f1 weight was still c&p from g1 until last update

Muzzle velocity: 1,720m/s (52cal.)

Last I checked, the L/44 is not a 52 cal, it’s a 44 cal (literally the name tells you that), so I’ve no idea what you’re talking about.

German DM43 should have a velocity of 1740m/s. That’s been reported a few days ago.

Screenshot 2023-12-17 164948

40 degrees per second!
Thats one small step for the French.

13 Likes

The Swedish trials or the UAE? If you are asking about the UAE, no new information as of yet.

1 Like

Changes about the Gun Handling are live!

4 Likes

Oh my god that’s so nice can’t wait to test it woooooooo

Small buff for the leclerc’s, very nice to see. 1 down 3689689 problems to go.

1 Like