The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff

This is why I didn’t work on that report. There is a lot of evidence that contradicts each other, and this creates problems.

Since i was the one who made the report, could you tell me what’s wrong with it so i can add more sources if needed?

3 Likes

Yeah, and it’s not like in the sources there was a guy that has worked with GIAT basically during the development of the Leclerc confirming our “contradicting” sources.
It’s funny that when it comes to buffing the Leclerc, it comes down to “contradicting” evidences, while when it comes to other reports in other nations, it just becomes “unreliable sources” and “reliable sources” in order to get only the “reliable” sources to get a vehicle buffed

6 Likes

Since you are saying that there are evidence that contradicts each others, those are all the sources i used for making the bug report, they all state the same thing:

Spoiler

source 3

If more sources are needed, i can attach more, what is wrong with the source i used?

5 Likes

I was talking about Leclerc’s armor. Turret rotation speed is no problem

5 Likes

Damn, 5 sources with the exact same numbers, how “contradicting”!

9 Likes

My bad then, ok.

Do you have any additional sources for protection?

Seems like Gaijin creating another excuses in order not to buff NATO vehicles.

8 Likes

Well, if you have a pair of pincers, and live next to a Leclerc depot, you might as well go and steal a tank. Looks like the only way we could make Gaijing acknowledge such a bug report, and even then, they’d find ways to refuse it

4 Likes

You have no idea the depths of the internet I have explored to come up with the sources used in the bug reports. I can pretty safely say that any more publicly available information just doesn’t exist unless I go looking for stuff in Japanese, Chinese, etc…

7 Likes

Time to buy some plane tickets and kidnap GIAT engineers in order get first hand’s source.

Wish me luck boys.

8 Likes

Hey, here’s a bit of laugh for you all.

7 Likes

Did you checked turkish trials?

Cause i know they tested Leclerc S1 or S2 alongside with M1A2 with diesel engine and Leopard2A5.

They might have some useful information from that trial.

That’s a good idea. Thanks

1 Like

I’ve sent two messages to KNDS over the past few years. Haven’t even amused me with a response. :/

1 Like

My beloved Abrams,Leclerc’s,Merkava4’s and Leopard2A7V.

All of them are butchered by Snail…

8 Likes

yes they are. Don’t forget the challenger 2.

2 Likes

yeah, pretty unlikely

My beloved tea facility is the Challenger 1 actually but both of them also butchered by Snail no doubt.

1 Like

you know I have a feeling they have no idea how to do composite in general

1 Like